Help

"I know how much you want to watch what happen to your friend against the kid," Zero gave them a warning look. "I assured you we will watch later."

"Beside I don't think we want Genocide seeing the repeat over and over again," Phoenix said with sweatdrop, pointing her finger at him.

Genocide is grinning widely with mad gleam, his body is rocking back and forth.

"So much blood..." he even giggled. "So much violent!"

"Remind me again why is he Pacifist's twin?" Zero sighed. "Opposites," chirped Phoenix. "Like a balance between good and bad."

Everyone slowly nodded, not used to the dark god's desire.

"Anyway Pacifist should be back by n-"

The portal appeared before them, Pacifist come out with Eri, Izuku and Kota enjoying their ice creams.

"We're back," he smiled, pecked his boyfriend's lips causing Midnight, Phoenix and Mt. Lady drooled at the sight of them.

"Yaoi...!" They squealed quietly.

"Zero-nii! Geno-nii!" Izuku ran up to him and hugged his legs.

"Welcome back," Zero said, ignoring them and ruffled his hair. "How's the trip?"

"It's amazing!" he beams.

"It's awesome!" Kota cheers. "There's this guy who's giving me this cool necklace and t-"

"I met this pretty lady who gave me those apples and t-"

They babbled happily, experience the fun they have with them and Pacifist. Everyone just smiled, glad those kids are enjoying themselves.

"Anyway I already chose a world for you all and those kids will stay," Zero brought his little chosen in his arms, patting his head.

"Do you guys remember the infection?"

That caused their moods faltered.

"A-are we going to watch it again?" Inko stutters, afraid for her son. "I am afraid so," Zero replied. "But I promised you, I will show you all about others."

Which make them relaxed and nodded.

(Z: I swear Author-san enjoying far too much with horror movies.

P: It can't be helped, Author-san was never interested with romance which is very rare.

Z: Is there any way for Author-san to wrote for the next chapter/page?

P: *smile* What about comedy? Author-san never got a chance to wrote those and perhaps our readers can help?

P: Great idea Shiro! But we need some comedy scene for Author-san.

Z: *bowed* Please help Author-san to find any comedy for them to write, I am afraid that they are busy struggling writing some actions but I will keep an update.

I: Zero-nii, does that mean Geno-nii was born cause of horror movies?

Z: Author-san loved those movies so much that they draw him and almost tained them if it wasn't for me being here. *glare at Genocide*

G: Hey! It's not my fault that I was born as a second cause of that!

P: *pout* So unfair! Author-san created you cause of their love of horror!

G: Urusai!)

"Anyway it's involved inside the apartment," Zero said. "Take your seat."

(Feel free to find any possible ships for Genocide, From Zero.

G: ZERO!)