Bet And Next Alternative Universe

"Done discussing?"

Heroes looked up to see Zero standing before them with little Izuku asleep in his arms.

"We are," Nedzu nodded. "We are just about to ended this conervsation."

"I see," the creator god glanced at the detective who stiffened at his gaze before walked away with him watching behind his back.

"That's Zero?"

"Yes," Toshinori nods.

"His presence is something," Naomasa noted. "Like he's being watching over us as if he knew."

"He's the god of Creator afterall," Hawks said. "He creates these worlds and easily destroyed them."

As Zero laid his little chosen in his room and covering him with blanket, a portal shows up and Genocide stepped out with big mad grin.

He has purple blood all over him and the machete is dripping off blood.

"Having fun?" He asks without turning around. "You have no idea how much fun I have," the dark god widened his grin. "I never would have thought those mortals have purple blood in them!"

"You just have to go and kill everyone," Zero crossed his arms after finally turned around and lean his back against the wall. "Just for your fun huh?"

"It can't be help that I am here for reason," Genocide looked strangely calm but his grin remain. He took a black towel and stepped inside the bathroom.

"You've been created as a god that brought genocide," the white headed man said. "You're the opposites of Pacifist after all, Kuro."

"I really love that name so much," Kuro said aloud, take off his bloodied clothes to reveal his ripped godly muscular body with abs and dumped them in the basket. "If it wasn't for that nickname you gave me."

"Why not?" Zero smirks lightly. "It's suited you with your personality and your own desire."

"Heh tell that to Shiro," Kuro almost moans to feel a hot water dripping to his head and body. "You and Shiro been dancing around to each others which make all of us making bets."

"What?!" Zero snapped his head at the bathroom. "You and others bet on me and Pacifist?! How long?!"

"About three thousands years or so," he answered. "Some of us are betting on about five thousand years and others are betting on seven thousand years."

"That sounds almost six thousand years for us to be together!"

"So? We won the bet."

Zero scowled. "If it wasn't for those guys to be here," he hissed coldly. "I would have beat the hell out of you and them!"

Kuro peeked his head out to show him his grin. "Worth it!"

The creator god scowled again to hear him laughing, calm himself down after looking at little Izuku.

"By the way," Kuro stepped out looking refreshed and towel wrapped around his waist. "Did you heard anything from Reaper?"

"He's busy collecting souls from many worlds," he answered, running his hand over the curly green hair.

"Again?" Kuro raises one of his eyebrows before sitting down on the single cushion chair. "He's been way too busy beside all of us. He's almost workaholic as you are."

"I get it," Zero snaps.

"Don't need to be so feisty," the dark god grins. "At least I can tease that explosion boy a bit since I am here."

"Just don't shook him too much," he warned, glaring at him.

"Relax~ it's not like he's going to traumatized about that."

Zero scoffed after noting the hidden message behind them. "I am not worried about that explodo boy," he said. "Not for what he did to my chosen."

"May I come in?"

They turned their heads to see Pacifist closing the door behind him and joined them.

"Shiro? What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to see what's taking you so long," he explains before pecked his cheek. "Found any world for them?"

"Yes but I knew that they're not going to like it," he sighed. Shiro sit on his lap and cupped his cheek tenderly. "Let me guess, villain?"

"And singing," he added.

"Now this is gonna get interesting~" Kuro grinned widely. Zero just scoffed and kicked the chair causing him to fell back with it.

"Hey!"

"Worth it," he taunts with smirk.

Pacifist just shook his head fondly.