The Bells Of Notre Dame

I hope you guys liked it! I am writing very hard at this! Enjoy! :3

Oh! By the way, you can check at Youtube about the song if you guys aren't familiar with this.

Everyone woke up after few minutes before went back to their seats while eating snacks.

Pacifist is having a small business with few worlds but will be back as he reassured little Izuku and pecked his lover on the lips.

Zero stuttered and looked away with small blushes as few women squeals or giggles and men chuckles.

Reaper came back after collecting human souls and now resting on the couch with Pacifist chatting with him.

Zero seems to looked pleased that little Izuku is playing with Kota and Eri, able to communicate someone around his age. His injuries are starting to heal better since then.

Everyone are chatting about Midoriya's other selves mainly Mina, Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari about vines.

Mirio, Mandalay, Aizawa and Inko are keeping their eyes on their charges closely.

Everyone turn their attention to the portal that appears out of nowhere. "He's finally here," Zero speaks, stand up to help someone from inside portal.

"Who?" Toshinori questioned.

"That would be me," a familiar voice answers as the figure stepped forward as the portal vanished.

Their eyes widened to see Midoriya with kind smile, wearing a jester-like costume contains violet, fuchsia and yellow. On his leggings; one leg is purple and other is bright purple with vertical gold stripes. Small cloak with gold bells on the ends and a fuchsia mask with yellow trimming.

The only difference is Midoriya's counterpart is tall with toned thin body unlike their friend/student/hero. His eyes are playful and mischevious.

His aura is mysterious and confident.

"Greetings!" He took a bow, holding his dark purple hat with yellow feather on top before straighten up and place the hat back on his head. "My name is Midoriya Izuku or Clopin if you may."

"Clopin?" Midnight blinked.

"That's what everyone call me!" He chirped, his other hand went behind his back and pull out a hand puppet that looked like him with green buttoned eyed. "Say hello to the audience, my friend."

"Hi!" The puppet shake his arm with him voicing the small squeaking voice. Eri squealed, run up and hugged the hand puppet which Clopin let her, smiling at them.

"Now! I am here cause he-" he point his thumb at Zero. "-want me to tell you the story."

"A story?" Izuku gasped, stepped closer with Kota as their eyes shines with excitiment. "Yup!" The masked jester grinned.

"What exactly are you doing in your world?" lida asked.

"I'm the performer, do magic tricks and puppets with theater on the street."

"Are there any quirks in your world?" Nedzu asked. "A talking animal?" Clopin blinked, looked at the principal with interest yet calculating gaze.

"I am either a bear, a mouse or a dog!" The principal chirped. "I am the Principal Nedzu of UA."

"Hmm... quirks? What exactly are quirks?" Clopin nodded at the explanation and asked them.

"Quirks are everyone born with superpowers," Zero answered before they could. "Their world are where heroes and villains, vigilantes and treated normal humans as an outcasts called quirkless."