Race Start!

"Well I think it's enough of that drama," Zero said as he stood up. "We can watch it later."

"W-wait!" Uraraka waved her arms, attempted to stopped him. "What will happen to Deku-kun?"

"If it makes you feel better," Zero shrugged. "I already asked someone to stop the time."

"Who?"

"That..." they leaned forward.

"...would be a secret," Zero let out a slight smirk after hearing them fell on the ground in anime style.

Little Izuku giggles.

"There it is and..." the god turned around after the screen turned on. "There you go."

"HHIIIEEE!"

Everyone startled and looked alarmed.

"Get him! Don't let him get away!"

"Eh?" Kaminari blinked. "Is that my voice?"

"Sounds like it," Kirishima noted.

Inside the museum, Hizashi can be seem running with bulged eyes and widened mouth.

"What the hell!?" Present Mic exclaims, pointed his finger. "Ahahaha!" Midnight laughed. "You looked like you've seen a ghost!"

"I do not!"

"Do too," Aizawa looked amused. "You're also afraid of bugs."

"Gyaah! Shouta!"

Kaminari and Uraraka are running after him with determined looks.

"Hey! It's me!" Kaminari beamed.

"Me too!" Uraraka smiled.

"But why are you guys ran after sensei?" Hagakure asked.

Zero quietly snored, mildly amused and Izuku is munching sweet popcorn. "Want some?" He handed it to Kota and Eri. "Un!" They nodded happily and eat some.

The god looked pleased, patting his little chosen gently.

"Come on Uraraka!" Kaminari said urgently. "We need to catch him!"

"I'm trying!" Uraraka then shouted. "He's here! Yamada-san's here!"

"To be honest," Kaminari shrugs. "I don't know."

"But it looks fun!" Mina grins. "Like a game!" Todoroki, lida, Momo, Bakugo and heroes blinked at this as they've come to realized this.

"Oh...oh.."

"What?"

"Just watch."

Hizashi turned to the corner but come up with dead end. Kaminari joined later after him with Uraraka behind, panting.

"We... got... you," he panted, walking toward him to hold his arm. "Uraraka! Help me!"

Hizashi pressed his back against the wall and tried to fend them off. Uraraka grab his other arm and tried to reach behind his back but he already blocked it.

"Huh?"

"Did you hid something behind his back?" Snipe asked, looked at his comrade who looked confused.

"As far as we are watching," Cementoss rubbed his chin. "No actually."

"Pull!" Kaminari pulled his arm to lifted him away from the wall but only make Hizashi slid down to the ground.

"Guys! Where are you?"

"Izuku!" Kaminari brightened to hear someone. "Over here!"

"Wha- I am on first term with Midoriya!?" The lightning user blushed, oblivious to his classmates looked at him with envy gazes.

"No fair Kaminari!" Mina pouts. "We want to called Midori on first name too!"

"Me as well."

"W-whaa! Todoroki! What are you doing!? Is that fire I saw!"

"Todoroki-kun!" lida make a hand chops. "Please calm yourself!"

Midoriya appeared later and all of sudden, the word appeared on the screen.

SPARTA!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AHAHAHAHA!" Mineta laughed, clutches his stomach with everyone are also laughing, chuckling and giggles.

Eri and Kota have stars in their eyes, awed at his appearance.

"So cool!"

Zero coughed behind his hand, covering his smile and Izuku giggles cutely.

Midoriya giving them a hand by lifting Hizashi off the ground with ease.

"Woah!" Jirou gasped. "He's strong!"

"Of course he is!" lida posed with his arms on his hips and proud smile. "Midoriya and I have been to the gym during our free time together."

"I wish to go as well," Todoroki raised his hand, couldn't hid his jealous expression.

They sweatdropped.

"Of course!" The class president chopped his hands as usual. "You can join us any time you like!"

'lida is so oblivious!' They thoughts unison and stared at him with dumbfounded.

Uraraka reached out his arm and ripped something behind the blond's back.

"I got it!"

She pull out to reveal her holding a white tag with name on it.

"In that world where no quirks exists," Zero finally explains. "But some of you are playing a game that's very famous."

"Really? What is it?"

"Running Man, a very famous show and what you saw right now is they're on the last game," he continued.

"In the last game, you need to fight against your opponents by ripping the nametag behind your back."

"If you ripped the nametag," Nedzu smiled. "You lose, is that correct?"

"Yes."

"Hizashi Yamada, OUT!"

"OOOHH! Sounds fun!" Mina cheered.

"Interesting," Nedzu rubbed his chin. "We should do that in our school as well."

"Does that mean we are in as well!?" Hizashi looked at him with pleading look, not wanting to left out.

"Of course!" He nodded.

"YYEEEAAHH!"

Everyone winced. Hizashi may not have his quirk but he's still loud as ever.

"Sorry about that Yamada-san," Izuku smiles sheepishly. "It's all right!" The blond headed man grins before make a gun gesture.

"Race... Start!"

Everyone laughed at this.