Sleep & Reminder

"It's best for all of you to get some sleep," Zero said to them. "It's been a long day for you all."

"But what about our world?" Uraraka asked, looked worried.

"Like I said," he reassured them. "Your world has stop the timeline by someone I knew very well and you don't have to worry about it."

Everyone looked relaxed and nodded.

"As for the kids," Pacifist speak up. "I will take them to the waterpark to enjoy their times together."

The guardians looks grateful.

"Now go! Shoo!" Phoenix urged them, shoving them to their rooms.

"One room for men," Zero gestured the room to another. "And one for women."

"Also don't think we don't know what you're doing Mineta Minoru," Genocide smiling eeriely at the midget who cowered. "If you want to value your life then I suggest you keep your little hands to yourself~"

"Don't think I didn't know about you and Kaminari Denki trying to trick my chosen as well!" Zero suddenly growled, startling the mention two.

"A-about what?" Kaminari stutters.

"The pool," he growls which paled them, remembering their failed attempted to trick Midoriya for the girls.

"You're lucky that Izuku is still innocent," Genocide leaking out his dark aura, smiling widely. "If he's not, then I will make sure that someone will punish you for trying to taint him."

"W-We're sorry!" They wailed.

"I doubt you will keep that word," Phoenix frowned at them. "But you better be or else."

"Are you sure you don't want to expel him?" Nedzu asked at the homeroom teacher.

"I'm having a second thoughts," he answered, wondered if Mineta is really useful or not.

With bit of commotion, two genders are separated to their rooms to sleep.

"I will take the kids," Pacifist smiled, pecked his boyfriend's cheek before walked away to Zero's room.

"So, found any world you want to show them later?" Phoenix asked, looked at the creator god.

"I do," he nods. "It's involved determination."

"Interesting~"