Hopeless Dream (2)

"It is too long," agreed the dark man, giggling madly. "It's been a bit bored without you."

Zero just hummed and looked at them. "This is Genocide," he introduced, ignoring some of them flinched. "He's the god that bring and ate negative emotions."

"You forgot that I make human mortals to kill when they snap," Genocide grins widely.

"Ah."

"Wait," Midnight interupted. "You're the god that make people kill?"

"Oh no," the man shook his head with mocking smile. "I didn't make them kill as I told them, I just give them what they desire of."

"Then why didn't you stop them?" Asui asked. "Are you an idiot?" Zero sneers. "You can't stopped people when they felt the need to kill or the desires of their actions."

"I merely gave them this small," Genocide motions his fingers. "And look at the results! Revenge, massacres, killers, wars and so on!"

lida paled at this as well as heroes.

Does that means villains are feeling these as well?

"Wait, what does that kids mean by quirkless?" Momo questioned. "As far as I concern, Midoriya has a quirk."

"D-Deku-kun is a late bloomer," Uraraka answered, still shaking after watching their little friend been bullied. "H-he got it before the UA entrance exams."

"What?!"

All Might gulped silently and looked at the gods to see if they knew the truth after watching over.

Zero coldly stared at him and looked away while Genocide smiling darkly and slide his fore finger across his neck. The number one hero gulped again, they definitely knew about One For All and All For One.

Years passed by, Midoriya still held the slight hope to becoming a hero he always dream of.

"Is there by any chance," Nedzu speak up. "A quirkless hero in different countries?"

"Yes," Zero answered, awared that everyone hold the looks of surprised. "Batman, Robin, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Black Panther and so on."

(I didn't know most of the heroes without superpowers or abilities, maybe you guys can? If that's okay.)

"They are the quirkless heroes?" Toshinori gawked after hearing it.

"Yes unlike yours," Zero sneers. "Your taking quirkless as offense and worthless."

They looked down, silently and knew that Zero is right. Nedzu seems pleased and nodded, happy that there are countries have them.

Years of being abused, tortured and bullied as everyone laughed, mocking him for pitiful dream. Including Bakugo.

That certain person flinched at this.

After hearing from the god about quirkless heroes, he begin to have a second thoughts.

Years of putting his once childhood friend down, used him as punching bag make him feel something that he never felt before.

Guilt.

Shame.

Realization.

He knew that Deku would never lied to him about being quirkless the whole time but his pride won't let him.

He knew that Deku would never looked down at him but he wouldn't listen because of his pride.

Bakugo gritted his teeth, full of regrets and guilt bloomed inside of him.