Meet Neko Izuku!

(Hello everyone! I am back with my own characters-

Zero: Hello.

Pacifist(S): Hello!

Genocide(K): Hi.

Phoenix: Hey guys!

Reaper: Greetings.

Hey! Don't cut me off! Anyway here's little Izuku- say hi!

Izuku: *beams & wave* Hi!

I also presenting my newest characters, say hello guys!

Scourge: *grins widely* Yo.

Healer: *bowed politely* Greetings.

Those two may or may not appear on this story cause I recently published another multiverse of Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece!

Now I don't know if that is a first multiverse for our future Pirate King since I haven't find any and so far, I found characters are watching Luffy's memories, Strawhats watching his memories and so.

I suddenly got an urge to write it after I read other multiverse of Midoriya from fanfiction and ta-da; Multiverse And Memories Of Monkey D Luffy!

S: *snorts* Ds are annoying like I said but Luffy is interesting.

You pleased to know that a chaos causing by him, right?

S: *grins* Damn straight! HA! That boy is a trouble magnet and his journey is as crazy as ever!

H: I also make sure Luffy get recovered.

That's great!

Z: Luffy, you say? How is he?

H: Well, Scourge managed to stop the war but I think he get too carry away.

Oh no. What did he do?

P(S): Oh my, did he killed someone?

S: What? That lava shit is a fucking bug that getting in my way so I kill him.

G(K): You're fucking destroyer, you know that? Then again, I am nearly the same as you! Hahahahaha!

S: *smirked darkly*

R: Looks Like I Will Have To Collect Those Souls Later.

Goddamn it Scourge! I thought I told you not to do that! I lost count on how many you have been killed after the 62 times!

S: What? Not my fucking fault! I can't resist myself! But one thing I wanted to know on why you- *point at Zero* -didn't do anything to that world! That world is near corrupted enough cause of those fucking illegal shits, marines boasting fucking fake justice and shit!

Z: The only reason I did not destroy that world is because there are few good pirates, even few marines and our chosen.

G(K): In case that you're forgotten shithead, Monkey D Luffy is a part of the unspoken prophecy as well as Midoriya Izuku and others.

P: Did Genocide just said the thing that makes sense?! Who are you and what did you do to him?!

G(K): HEY! I CAN BE SMART WHENEVER I WANT!

R: Hmm...

Ma~ma~ calm down everyone. We need to get started as soon as possible since the readers are anxious to read it.

Z: Ah yes, of course. Please don't forget to comments, vote and enjoy.

S: Do not forget to read another Multiverse! Author-san, don't forget your promise.

I know, I know. Free supply of vanilla chocolates, coming up!

I: I want some too!

P: Can I have some?

S: No.

P: *pouts* So mean~)

Zero blinked, stared blankly at the scene in front of him with his companions beside him and little Izuku in his arms, snuggling.

"...Izuku."

"Hmm?" He looked up with his innocent eyes stared at him.

"Where did you found him again?"

"I found him on our way back!" Izuku beamed. "Eri saw something moving behind the bushes and Mandalay-san wanted to check it out and then we-"

"Ha, no wonder I didn't find him on Galaxy World," Pacifist said aloud, listening to his childlish explanation and others nodded.

Uraraka and her female classmates are hovering and hugging Midoriya with cat ears as they squeals or cooing at him.

Hearts are everywhere above their heads.

"So cute~!"

"Kawaii, ribbit!"

"I brought some colouful bows for him!"

"Oh! Oh! Give him some milk!"

"Kyaa~! Deku-kun is so cute!"

Midnight squealed with hearts appeared above her head. "Kawaii!" She cooed.

Eri and Kota are happily hugging their hero while babbling, eyes brighten to see him again.

Few men are also gathering around them, petting his head and smiles at the loud purrs they received a- is that Aizawa waving a feather at him?

Mineta cried with blood tears, yelling how lucky he is and wanting to be on his place till *cough* Bakugo *cough* someone shut him up with hard slap on his head.

Inko looked happy at least, hugging and patting her son with sparkles appeared over them.

Shinsou is bringing Midoriya on his lap which makes the students jealous and himself smirking smugly.

Hold on, is that Todoroki running his hand on the green fluffy tail behind them?

Midoriya seems to enjoyed their attention, meowed and purrs at their touchs.

The others are simply watched with small laughs, smirks and smiles.

"...At least little Izuku and others found him," Phoenix smiles nervously.

"Ah," Zero sighed.

"I Will Take Him Back To Galaxy World," Reaper voluntered. "I Need A Few Trips To Collect Souls From Few Universes Before Coming Back."

"Please do."

"For now, I think they need this," Pacifist smiled gently. "After all of those horrified worlds they have witnessed or watching it, they deserves to take a break."

They nodded with agreedment.

Little Izuku is snuggling with big smile, giggles a bit after felt a warm hand run over his head.