Meet Other Selves

"Thank you for joining us," Zero dipped his head as Clopin grinned.

"And tank you for meeting them," he chirped, waving his hand as they waved back. "I better get going."

"You're not staying?" Eri asked, tugging his leggings with sad look. "Oh no my dear," he kneel down with kind smile at her. "I must return to my own world so I will continued to entertain people with my show and beside..."

He reached his hand behind her and pull back to reveal white bunny with bowtie and green buttoned eyed.

"This is my gift for you!"

Eri brightened, grabbed the bunny plushie and cuddle with her cheek rubbed against it.

One of the figures flinched at the sight of her and the plushie as the wave of sadness washed over him.

Clopin stood back up, bow dramatically and step into the portal. "Toodles!" He cried. Everyone laughed a little, keep on waving until the portal closed.

"Do you think we'll be able to see him again?" Mina asked, clearly enjoying his personality.

"Maybe," Tsuyu replied.

"Now then we will not be showing you all the next world," Zero announced, much to their surprised.

"What? Why?" Hizashi asked.

Phoenix smiled and glanced over her shoulder. "You guys can come out now," she called out as the footsteps sounds hesitant before slowly walked forward.

"I did remember you're going to meet my chosen's alternative selves didn't I?" Zero remind them as some are froze in realization.

"Yo-" lida gulped, remember most of the worlds they've watched. "Yo-you mean-"

"Yes," Genocide stepped back. "It's time for you all to finally meet them."

When the figures reveal before them, they couldn't help but stare in silence.

Survivor Midoriya (L4D) is saluting them with two fingers as greeting, Singer Midoriya is waving his hand with smile, two female selves are also waving their hands and-

They choked.

Two last figures are staring at them with nervous and blank.

The first world they remember was their own friend/crush/student got bitten and sacrificed his life so he will not turned to become one of the zombies.

The second world was their friend had his dream crushed by his childhood hero and told to commit suicide by his former childhood friend.

Toshinori and Bakugo stared at the second figure with shocked expressions.

"Uhm..." Infected Midoriya looked hesitant and slowly let out a smile.

It's weird to see his friends again after been separated for who know how long. "Hello, I am-"

"MIDORIYA/DEKU-KUN!"

Class 1-a run up to him and hugged him as tight as they could, crying and sobbing at the sight of their supposed dead friend.

"Deku-kun," Uraraka let out a hic, sobbing as she hold onto him. "D-Deku-kun-"

"Midoriya..." lida murmured, feeling the familiar warmth coming from him, buried his face on his friend's neck.

Mina and Hagakure are wailing, waterfall tears spurted out from their closed eyes. Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero are letting out their tears, babbling as the grenette couldn't make out the words.