Welcome

Pop!

Thud!

"Ouch!"

"Get off of me!"

"Yo-You're heavy..!"

"Ah! Sorry!"

"Is anyone all right?"

"FUCKING GET OFF OF ME!"

Heroes, students and kids are suddenly appeared in the room.

While the teachers calmed them down, the principal Nedzu looked around and noticed how big the room is, couch and table in the middle with a big screen attached to the wall but no doors or windows.

What's caught his attention is a large frame. Looking at it, he realized these figures are gods and goddess. Beside the frame is another one with a man with white hair, white skin and blue eyes.

The man is wearing a black tunic shirt with hood, black baggy pants and soldier boots. He crossed his arms and he noted that his body is sculptured, muscular but lean and toned. Broad shoulders and very tall around All Might's height, thin lips and his eyes are hard, cold and blank.

Overall, he's very gorgeous and handsome that rivalled to the frame he first saw.

"Who is that?"

Everyone finally noticed the frames and awed to see legend itself.

"Hmm..." Nedzu looked around and see a rock with well writing right below it. "Perhaps this will help."

"Zero, a creator of multiverse and alternative universes. A god with an abilities to create, rewind, remake and destroy."

"MULTIVERSE!?"

"N-no way, h-he's the god himself!" Kaminari stuttered. "He's the god that creates multiverse?" lida awed at this. "So the theory is..!"

"Welcome."

They startled with screams, turned around and saw a same man standing behind them with cold hardened eyes.

He glanced at them one by one before humming almost silently.

"Do forgive me for bringing you all here," he said with dark, raspy voice. "I am guessing that none of you know why you are here?"

"No," Nedzu answered for them. "Why are we here?"

"Look around and see who's missing."

Surely they looked around and noticed a certain someone is missing.

"Before you ask, your friend is safe and sound in the dorm," he said. "Asleep and I asked someone to stop the time in your world."

"Why didn't you bring Deku-kun?" Uraraka asked, worriedly.

"The reason why I didn't bring him because I want to show you all his lives in multiverse."

"Eh!? Really!?"

"Cool!" Eri and Kota squealed excitedly with stars in their eyes.

"Why the hell do we want to watch shitty deku anyway!?" Bakugou yelled.

"That shitty deku is my chosen," Zero growled as the dark aura grew. They flinched at this.

Todoroki and lida shivered. They never felt this one after Stain, the Hero Killer been arrested but Zero is dark, more sinister, more bloodlust that no one never get to that level!

This is a presence of the god himself!

"If I hear you cursed my chosen in front of me, no matter how quiet you are, you are nothing but worthless little mortal that deserves to be in hell."

Suddenly, Zero grinned darkly. "Did you know when the person died, they cannot used their so called quirk? When a person died, they are just a normal soul and I am sure that THEY WOULD LOVED TO ENJOYED TORTURING THEM IN HELL."

He stared at the shivering teen. "If you want to value your life then I suggest you choose careful with your own words, Bakugou Katsuki."

Bakugou gritted his teeth, flinching at the cold breeze in front of him. "Do. You. Understand?"

He's shaking but managed to nod. Zero calm down as he returned to his indifferent face much to their relieved. "Good," even his dark raspy voice is back. "Take your seats and enjoy your stay."

He snapped his fingers to reveal snacks and drinks on the table as everyone take a sit. Zero looked at them.

"Before we began, let me tell you something.

I already take away your quirks the moment you all came here and the worlds we are watching are different. Some are corrupted, some are chaos, some are peaceful, some are the worlds where quirks doesn't exist."

He glanced around.

"Let's get started."

He snapped his fingers.