Guess Who's Back?

"Hey everyone~!"

They brighten up to see an familiar face with familiar outfit. "Clopin-san!" The kids looked hyper, run up to him and hugged his legs.

"Hey kids!" Clopin grins.

"What are you doing here?" Yaoyorozu asked curiously. "Well, I am here for another story and another music~!" He sings at the end making some of the audience laughed.

"Figure that all of you need something to get your minds off of the previous world," Zero said. "So I brought Clopin to come."

"Does that means you're going to talk the story of Notre Dame?" Mina questioned brightly.

"Yup!" Clopin chirped.

"Yes!" Most bright people cheers or smiles with stoic ones are either smirks, nods or sleepy gaze.

"Zero!"

The creator god got tackled from behind as a familiar figure smiling down at him.

"Hello Pacifist," Zero greets.

Pacifist grinned, lean down and kissed his cheek. Heroines squealed at this with Midnight drooled at the view.

Clopin is entertaining the kids to distract them with males shook their heads in amusement.

Zero clear his throat, blushing a little with blank gaze as he trying to stand from his position but the kind god is not bulging.

Instead, Shiro is cuddling with hearts floating from above. Genocide snorted, mumbling something under his breath and Reaper stared silently.