Meet Little One (3)

They couldn't believe their own eyes.

It's their friend, student, hero and son but a small child. They could have swear that they feel their hearts stopped for a moment.

Little Izuku is covering with bandages almost in his entire body, white oversized shirt and oh god, is that his eye bandaged?

The child whimpered at the attention he got from them unlike Zero and others, he buried his face on the black cloth chest.

Zero noticed and glared at them. "Hey!" He snarled harshly. "Stop scaring him!"

That snapped them out of their states.

Inko burst into tears. "I-Izuku!" She cried, attempted to take him into her arms. "What happen to you?"

Little chosen whimpers again, gripped tightly and refused to budge from the familiar voice of his mother.

Zero growled ferociously stopping her tracks and squeeze closely.

"Don't come any closer," he warned.

"But that's my so-"

"In his world," Genocide decided to explain with dark wide grin. "Little Izuku here-" he gently pat the small head. "-is been abusing by his own parents as well as bullies."

Everyone froze.

Inko felt her heart shrink.

"No... no! You're lying!"

"Why would I lied?" Genocide widened his grin a bit. "Why would we brought you here then? It is to show you how cruel people are including children treating the quirkless population."

"Oh did you know that once every children been declared as quirkless," Genocide waved his hand to show the image of families. "Almost every parents or family abusing them? For being quirkless? Hmm?"

Heroes and students widened their eyes after seeing children crying and beating by their own families.

Inko covered her mouth with both of her hands, sobbing and choking to see children begging to stop.

Heroes clenched their jaws, disturbed.

Mandalay and Mirio covered Eri and Kota's eyes.

"Genocide enough," Zero said sternly, waving his hand to vanished the images.

He then looked at the crying mother, feel a little bit guilty for making her seeing this. "Inko-san."

She looked up after hearing her name.

"There are a reason why I brought you here," he shifted his little chosen a bit. "I want you to experience this as well and I need to show you that not quirks are everything for heroes."

"B-because quirkless can be heroes?" Inko stuttered, feeling guilty for giving up for her son.

"Yes," nods the god. "I also want to show you how each worlds worked."

He tapped his foot to reveal every single worlds around them. "Some are good, bad, peaceful, corrupted, wars and so on," he continues. "While you tried to protect your child from outside world but you cannot stopped him for breaking free from his cage and trapped there forever like a bird."

Zero then give her a stern look.

"As a mother, you know this."

Inko sniffed, wiped her tears and nodded.

"Are we clear with all this?"

She nods again.

"Good, now take your seats. I already found one you all need to see."