Meet Little One (2)

Zero nodded. "Let get this over with it," he mumbled, walked out of the shadow with Genocide and catch everyone's attention.

His cold eyes stared at them as he scoffed. "What are you gonna do?" He asked.

"We will make things changed," Present Mic said with serious face. "For the sake of everyone."

"And?"

"Quirks or no quirks," grunts Aizawa, shoot a glare at his explosion student. "They will be treated the same as us."

Zero hummed, not entire sure if he could trust them and waved his hand to search any worlds. "Now, I am bringing others to join us."

"Who?" Mina questioned.

Zero wordlessly snapped his fingers and two figures landed on the ground right in front of them.

"Auntie Inko?!" Bakugo exclaims for the first time after been silenced.

"Shinsou Hitoshi?!" Ojiro gawked.

Inko blinked and looked around. "Oh my... where am I?" Shinsou quietly looked around as well with distrust on his face.

"Welcome Midoriya Inko and Shinsou Hitoshi," they turned their bodies around and immediately shivered at the sight of cold blue eyes and insanity red glowing eyes.

"W-who are you?" Inko asks.

Zero sneers causing her to cowered a bit. While he knew that this is not his little one's mother but that couldn't stopped the hatred inside of him seething.

Honestly, his comrade is rubbing off on him.

Genocide giggling madly and swallowed the hatred leaking from his companion.

"I have no interest to explain all this," he said coldly. "But they can."

Inko looked at them, not noticing how uncomfortable they are. The guilt and shame grow inside of them as they meet Midoriya's mother for the first time except Bakugo, Uraraka, lida and Todoroki.

Nedzu however understood their feelings and nodded, knowing that they have learn their lesson.

Not all quirks are everything.

He's a really happy mouse! Wait, is it a dog or a bear? Never mind.

"W-what's going on?"

"Well... you see..."

Few minutes later, the newcomers now looked at the two gods nervously. Zero only stared and Genocide waved cheerfully.

"Take your seats please," Zero grunts. "I need to find the next world for you all."

As Inko sit between Aizawa and Toshinori, Shinsou joined the students then noticed someone is in the creator's arms.

Staring confusedly, he did not noticed few of them following his lead and stared at the familiar child.

"Uhmm..." Hagakure hesitate. "Z-Zero-san?"

"What?"

"Who is that in your arms?"

The god paused and didn't say anything for few seconds before turn around with his little chosen been revealed in his arms.

Izuku stiffened, whimpers and curled his body, trying to hid himself further.

"Sshhh..."

Not caring at everyone watching him, Zero patted his head and purred loudly to his small ear.

Everyone surprised.

This is the first time the god shows his expression, his usual cold and hard eyes are now soft and gentle. His normally scowl and sneer is also soft, ease the tension over him.

Genocide seems to be protectively stepped in front of them a bit with his now dark scowl.

"It is all right little one," he whispers. "They mean no harm." Izuku pulled away a bit to show him his teary eye and trembling lips.

"I need you to introduce yourself ok?" He keep on whispering. "I don't want you to force yourself and it's okay to tell me that you're scared."

Izuku looked complicated.

Zero quietly stared at him.

His little chosen looked up. "Can I trust them?" He asked innocently.

"It's up to you," Zero let out a small reassuring smile. "Whenever you trust them or not, we will right here to protect you."

Izuku sniffed and slowly nod. Zero and the others knew that he's trying to break the wall around him.

He's trying and never give up, one of the main reason why Zero admired him for his bravery.

He slowly twisted his body, bit his lip at the feeling of pain from his body and shakily faced them.

Everyone widened their eyes.