Female Singer AU (1)

Zero walked back to the room and stared to see everyone calm down but some have red in their eyes and few girls wiped their tears with tissues.

Inko is still unconscious in his room and Pacifist voluntered to looked after her.

"Feel better?" He asked.

They muttered and nodded.

"Well then," Zero snapped his fingers again.

"While Inko-san is resting in my room with Pacifist keeping an eye on her, I found the world where you all need to watch."

"I-is it going to be villain again?" Uraraka stuttered, worried that they'll be watching their grenette friend becoming a villain or something else.

The creator god sweatdrop to see them nervous or worried for his chosen but wasn't surprised since it's normal for them.

"No," he answered, sweatdrop again at their relieved sighs. "You will be watching your friend singing but this time, different gender."

"Eh?!" Mineta bolted up with his big bandage hand and drooled. "Midoriya is a female and singing!?"

Todoroki, Zero and surprisingly, lida elbowed his face together making him collapsed.

The rest of them looked at the class president surprisedly.

"What?" He cleared his throat and adjusted his glasses. "As a friend, I have every right to defend him."

Zero merely raised one of his eyebrows and hummed quietly.

"Anyway please take your seat and enjoy the show."

A familiar female with waist length green hair and frenckles on her each cheeks while rubbing her hands.

She's wearing a casual floral off shoulder spaghetti strap and knee length dress, white sneakers and wearing a light makeup.

She's really beautiful with her eyelashes brushed her cheekbones after blink and fair pale skin.

Everyone gawked after seeing her.

Like last time, Midoriya's female self is beautiful but much more due to her beauty and makeup.

Mineta suddenly gained conscious and stared at her with blush and saliva dripped from his mouth.

"Ooh! She's a beauty!"

Zero let out a vein threatened his forehead and punched his head as the little student unconscious again.

"Sorry," he said blankly as if he didn't punch Mineta in the first place. "I need something to release my stress."

Todoroki stared at the screen with dazed state. The creator noticed and just rolled his eyes before drawn his eyes to the screen.

Midoriya takes a deep breaths, hold her hands as if she's praying and bit her lower lip.

"What to do," she muttered quietly. "I am so nervous! What if I can't sing?"

She keep on ranting that she didn't notice a person sneaked behind her.

"Boo!"

"Kyaaa~!" Midoriya yelped, turned around to pouted at Uraraka who's laughing with her arms on her stomach.

"Oh! It's me again!" Uraraka squealed.

"Mou Uraraka-san!" Midoriya pouted.

"You should have seen the look on your face," Uraraka giggled.