Dragon Hero AU (1)

Zero cleared his throat, relieved that Pacifist managed to control himself and hid the red bites on his neck.

Phoenix is covering her nose with tissues, smiling happily while patting little Izuku who's staring at her with confused yet worry eye.

She's able to heal him but unfortunately for little Izuku as a human being, she can only heal him all but his other eye and few bruises.

Izuku being a kind child he is, cheer them up with his playful dance which they recognized him trying to mimicking his counterpart's dance moves.

(Hint* MC Sports Festival)

He's now have few bandages on his face, arms and his other eye.

Genocide who just came back in bloodied state and few organs all over him making everyone paled then rushed to the toilet which the creator show them a room.

"Honestly he's enjoying the war way too much," grumbles Zero, remind himself to clean up the room.

Genocide's now wearing his usual clean clothes and offered little chosen his old dark green long sleeves buttoned shirt since the oversized shirt is dirty.

"Kyyaa~! My Izu-Izu is so adorable!" He could hear Phoenix squealing and cooing his little chosen.

"So cute little Izu," Pacifist agreed, smiling at the sight of a little boy walking around a bit, dragged the bottom of the shirt and long sleeves on the ground.

Genocide just grins, taking pictures with the old camera and give him a thumbs up.

Little Izuku just blushed and shyly shifted his tiny feet causing the girls, few boys, - Todoroki, Kirishima, Ojiro, lida & surprisingly, Tokoyami - few heroes - Jeanist, Toshinori, Thirteen & Midnight - and Phoenix to nosebleed harder.

'Too... too cute!'

Zero stiffened at their thoughts and swiftly brought his chosen in his arms closely.

"A-anyway," he speak with cool yet bit cold tone. "This world is something you all need to watch."

"Is it bad?" Tsuyu asked.

"No," he answered, seeing them sighed with relieved. "In this world, he has a quirk and it's Sirius's favourite world."

"Sirius?" Koda titled his head.

"Who's Sirius?"

"Later," he promised and the screen goes white.

What kind of dragon and abilities do you guys want on Midoriya? What do you guys want for his hero name? I am not going to change Deku to something else cause I like it. 😁