Villain Singer AU (1)

"We will be watching Midoriya as a villain," Zero explained. "And he's not the member from League Of Villains."

That put everyone confused and edge.

"If he's not in League Of Villains," stated Snipe. "Then does he alone?"

"No," answered Zero. "A group that far more than villians and sinister."

That makes them stiffened.

"Do not worry about the kids," Shiro reassured them. "Little Izuku, Kota and Eri are asleep in Zero's bedroom."

That makes Mirio, Aizawa and the rescue team calm down since they don't want those kids to watch their hero.

"But you can't keep them away forever," he warned. "They will be bound to watch it anytime soon."

They nodded.

"But do they have quirks?"

Zero's eyes are slit.

Kamui stuttered and trying to correct himself. "I-I am just asking if the group have any quirks!" He asked.

Zero hummed and lean against the chair. "Do not worry about my eyes," he said. "It's normal for me and no they didn't have quirks."

"All but two of them have quirks."

"O-oh."

Death Arms and Mt. Lady are snickered at his embarrassement.

"What's so fucking scary about that shitty group?" Bakugo scowls. "They are just a fucking weakling."

Before heroes could lectured him, Kuro chuckles darkly and Zero watched silently with Phoenix and Pacifist.

"That's when you're wrong," Kuro chirped happily. "I am sure you all haven't forgotten about Jack the Ripper, yes?"

Everyone froze.

Jack the Ripper was an unidentified serial killer that involved female prostitutes that worked in the slums of the East End of London in 1881.

Jack was previously known as Whitecapel Murderer and Leather Apron since no one know what the killer looks like.

Most claimed the killer is male but some thought as a female.

The cases of Jack the Ripper remain unsolved even to this day and everyone will never forget it.

"Are you presume that Jack the Ripper was just a weakling?" the dark god mocked as the explosion user cowered and keep quiet.

"What about Ted Bundy then?"

The females gulped while sweating.

Theodore Robert Bundy was an American serial killer who kidnapped, murdered and raped countless of women and young girls before his execution in 1989.

"While they are not existed in pre-quirks era but what will happen if they DID born to your world by modern times and then no one will suspects that a merely quirkless won't do just thing."

That caused everyone shiver and dread grow as Genocide swallowed their waves.

"Two normal mortals are manipulative, dangerous and monsters then you called them weaklings?"

"Genocide enough," Zero ordered, sent him a look as the dark god backed away with a smile before Phoenix turn her head to looked at the teen.

"We don't want any of your excuses," she said with frowns. "Just because they're powerless doesn't mean they are weak or a waste of space."

"Haven't you learn your lesson?" Shiro questioned. "You said such horrible things to Izuku and saw everything yet you still insulted them?"

Bakugo didn't say anything.

Then Zero sighed before snaps his fingers. "Anyway, let's get started shall we?"

Sorry if I came out a bit dark! 💦