Singer AU (2)

"How did you do that?" RG asked, sheepish at how flawless the god is.

".... the sensors in the blood vessel by their necks are extra sensitive," Zero explains. "It can cause people to faint."

"Can you teach us how to do it!?" The girls begged, desperately wanted to learn it.

"I suppose..." Zero slowly agreed, staring blankly at them cheering. He turned to Pacifist who's smiling. "... is it a good thing or bad thing?"

"It looks like a good thing for the girls," answered Pacifist. "So yes it is."

They ignored Phoenix breathes heavily with blushs on her cheeks, writing on the note furiously.

How did she get that note is a mystery.

The boys are sweatdropped after watching the scene.

"All right! Give it up for Hero Band!"

"Hero Band?" Hizashi repeats before grinned. "I like it!"

"Sure you are," chuckles Cementoss.

Eri and Kota watched with excitiment.

"Oh did you even mention that Midoriya is a lead singer?" Phoenix asked, looked at the creator god.

"No I didn't," Zero answered, smirking a bit. Everyone are gawking at them.

"EH?!"

"What's up everybody!" Midoriya came on the stage with his friends as they are on positions.

They screamed with rock n roll sign.

"Are you ready?!" Kirishima shouted, run his hand over the strings.

They blinked.

Kirishima whistled. "I wish I can do that," he said with impressive look.

After him, Tokoyami started drumming then others joined. Jirou on keyboard and Midoriya on guitar with microphone stands near them.

They nodded their heads, enjoying the theme opening.

"It's sound so good!" Kaminari compliment with grin. "I will say," agreed Ojiro.

Midoriya: I'm just a step away,

I'm just a breath away,

Losin' my faith today,

Jirou: Fallin' off the edge today.

Their jaws dropped after hearing their grenette friend sang with passion including Jirou.

Jirou wonder if Midoriya in her world can sing like his counterpart as well.

Present Mic has starry eyes and looked at Aizawa who's twitching. "No," he refused.

"Aww... bu-"

"No."

Midoriya: I am just a man,

Not superhuman,

Jirou: I am not superhuman,

They wondered if it's related to quirkless population.

The gods gained each others knowing looks. Little Izuku fallen asleep in Phoenix's arms, snuggling.

Midoriya: Someone save me from the hate,

It's just another war,

Just another family torn,

Jirou: Fallin' from the faith today.