Infected Virus (1)

Bunch of kindergarden children are squealing and chattering happily or noisily, squirming in their seats as a female teacher looked around to make sure no one missing.

They blinked.

At least it's happy scene for once.

Zero just watched while patting little Izuku gently who snuggling closely.

Among the children, a little grenette is nervously looked around and played the end of his shirt.

"Midoriya!"

"Awww!" The girls squealed with boys except Bakugo and Mineta are blushing.

Midnight, Mt. Lady and few female heroes are also squealing. Toshinori, Aizawa and others found themselves smiling.

Bakugo just stared.

Amazingly by luck, they have been giving a free tickets from Japan to American for trip.

"Really?! So cool!"

While the students with Eri and Kota are excited for their friend experience in American, heroes and Mirio have this suspicious feelings.

Free tickets for children on free trip?

Mirio silently prayed for his friend's safety.

Izuku is silent, watching left and right before secretly let out his notebook he keep in his small yellow bag.

A dark blue front cover with empty pages till the end cover, spring attached to the side and a blue pen attached with its clip.

He turned the front cover to see a photo of him and his mother.

Inko is smiling prettily with her petite arms wrapped around her son and wear a pink blouse. Her hair is gracefully flow behind her and silver necklace around her neck.

Izuku is grinning ear to ear, making a peace sign and wearing a big blue shirt.

They looked very happy with a beautiful background of sakura trees behind them.

Inko found herself smiling, her heart squeeze at the sight of her adorable baby boy and glanced sadly at the heavily bandaged Izuku.

Toshinori and Aizawa couldn't help but stared at little boy with protective mode.

After seeing two worlds involving their student, they make a mental note to make sure Izuku is cherished.

Not that Aizawa is going to admit it out loud except Present Mic who know him well, snickered.

Shouto and the girls are blushed at their adorable friend.

A notebook is a gift from his mother. He dreamt to be a writer. She fully supported him and his dream, happy that he think about the future.

"Writer?" Ojiro questioned.

"In this world there are no quirks exists," Zero explains. "Just a normal humans and normal lives."

"Wonder what Tokoyami-kun looked like?" Mina thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Well what about them?" She mentioned about Hagakure, Kota and Shouji as they looked flustered at the sudden attention.

"I bet Hagakure is hot as babe!" Mineta drooled but got slapped by Tsuyu with her tongue.

"Go Deku-kun!" Uraraka cheers as she also supported his dream. lida appeared behind him with two flags as he waved them.

Shouto is also joined them with stoic face and waved the flag in his hand.

Izuku hugged the notebook and flushed adorably as he mental note to thank her by giving her a gift.

A secret gift for her birthday!

As soon as they saw Izuku in the screen, cue nosebleed and faints. Female heroes have hearts in their eyes, cooing how sweet he is as Inko blushed shyly.

There's a pride looks in the certain two men.

Zero rolled his eyes coolly and muttered, "Mortals are weird..."

Genocide just beamed too happily and patted his back while little chosen is quietly chew a chocolate cookie cutely with his lone innocent eye.

"Yummy..." he whispers quietly causing Zero smiles softly at him and patted his head.

"Want some more?"

Little chosen looked up with pleading big eye, Zero is struck by the arrow in his heart. The god buried his face on the dark green curly hair, blushing.

'My little chosen is too cute!'

Little chosen just blinked with question mark above his head.

("I can't do it!" I cover my face, blushing. "Baby o-or little Izuku is too adorable!" Then I fainted.)