It's Been Awhile!

"Hello," a familiar white haired man greets with a bow. "It's been awhile."

A familiar small green haired boy run up to him and hugged his legs. "Zero-nii! Zero-nii!" He cheered. "You finally came back!"

"I trust that they have been taking good care of you?" Zero asked, raises his eyebrow to see what he's seems to be wearing a bunny onesie and bag full of chocolates.

"Un!" Izuku nodded. "I'm having a fun times with Onii-chan and Onee-chan!"

"And?"

"Onee-chan is reading me some bedtime stories and Onii-chan shows me some magic tricks! Oh! Did you know that Onii-chan has a quirk? What kind of quirk does Onii-chan have? What about Onee-chan? Do they-"

"Hold on there kiddo," Zero merely chose his mouth by covering with his hand. His eyes are flickered with amusement. "One at the time."

'He seems to get his habit of muttering just like Midoriya Izuku,' the creator god thought amusingly. "I'm guessing that Onii-chan shows you some tricks?"

Izuku nodded slowly.

"And you think it's a quirk?"

Another nod.

Zero let out a sigh, smiling at him before scoop him up in his arms. "Little one, can I ask you something?"

Izuku looked curious, staring at him silently with a cute brown fluffy teddy bear in his arms after the god pulled it from the bag.

"Quirks can be wonderful things in people's lives but there are others that does not appreciate for their own quirks."

"Why?"

"I'm sure you know why," Zero said softly. "Remember why you're quirkless and why we thought you're special?"

Izuku let out a frown, sadly remember how his parents beat him up after declaring that he's quirkless. He could tell how much guilt he is for being born but his Zero-nii and others make sure that he's not useless.

The creator god want to beat himself up for bringing up that topic, knowing how terrible his past was but he remember some of the worlds that Izukus are facing the hard times they're having for being quirkless.

Despite their experience of abuse harassement, their part of innocent still attacted to them and that's what worried him.

He doesn't want to know it but he can't deny that they are suicidal, overworking, lack of confidence and doesn't share anything to the people they trust. While it's true that they don't want to trouble them with their own problem but that makes them more worried to the point that they can get stressful or even thought that they didn't trust or courage enough to tell.

"Long ago before quirks appear, everyone lived their normal lives where fantasies are fiction or dream," the god explained. "Normal lives where there are no villains or heroes but only good and bad people."

The boy listened intently.

"When there are no quirks, everyone have their own kind of freedoms, they make friends together and sometimes there will be a hard times where anyone won't accept someone who are different but they are at least grateful to find friends who supported them and doesn't care who you fully are."

Zero doesn't dare to tell his little chosen about the dark times since he's still young.

"Every kids looked up to their parents, polices, firemen or so as a heroes but when quirks appeared, it's like people don't really appreciate at them and only admired heroes."

"Is it a bad thing?" Izuku asks.

"No no, it's a good thing," Zero chuckles. "But it is up to them whenever they want to or not."

"Why?"

"Remember how villains are in your world? What do you think of them?"

Izuku thought at first and when he realizes how much he didn't know about them other than the news he watched about heroes fighting against them. It's been bugging his mind on where do villains coming from.

He just shook his head.

The creator god just smiles, reassuring him. "Every villains have sad and unfortunate lifes in their pasts. Sometimes their quirks are enough to convince people to think that they're fit as a villains."

"That's so sad," Izuku looked saddened for then and a little guilty. "Now it's not your fault," Zero hushed him gently. "You didn't know and now you know right?"

"Mm-hmm..."

"Good cause I know how much fascinating you are and how much you liked quirks," the god pecked his small forehead lightly.

"Can you tell me more Papa?"

"Sure litt- wait, what?"

Izuku titled his head.

"Izuku... what did you just call me?"

"Call you what?"

Zero stared for moment before shook his head. "No, it's nothing."

'I could have swore that someone told him to call me that.' He reclutantly shrugged it off and proceed to tell him more.

_________________________________________

Little Izuku learn a lot from him. He seems to be taken well after listening everything and he rather clingy at Genocide who's confused at what's going on.

Zero and others have to prevent themselves from laughing or snickering.

Healer, who came to visit shortly is chuckles at the unusual sight and Scourge did not hesitant to laugh out loud and tears at the corner of his eyes while holding a small black haired kid who's sleeping with blanket on his shoulders.

*hint* Strawhat *hint*

On the other hand, Reaper is sitting by the confy couch where he's petting Author-san who's sleeping heavily with bags under their eyes.