Rapper And Singer (4) Ft. Announcement

The screen changed to a familiar green headed person with microphone on the stand. He's cheerfully waved at the black haired man who let out a small smile and nodded.

To the audience, it's obvious that those two have strong bond together. Thicker than the bond the grenette have with his friends.

Izuku clear his throat sending everyone to quiet down their cheering. Their anticipation and excitiment can be seen through their eyes.

That seems to surprised the heroes since the crowd usually cheers at their fights during their usual days.

Zero wasn't joking around when the clan from that world is very strong enough to make them goes quiet like that.

Little Izuku is focusing on his other self, curious on what he's going to sing as the anticipation grow inside of him.

Izuku takes a deep breath and let out a smile that melts the crowd's hearts and judging by the squeals, his appeal is never dissappointing his big brother who seems annoyed but little pleased. The other two are snickering while nudging him-

_________________________________________

Hold it!

I know you guys are anxious or impatient or excited but unfortunately I have to stop due to the deadline I'm having.

But that doesn't mean I'm ending this story. I am going to complete this story for now and I'm sorry for this announcement.

But I will come back once I'm done with the deadline and hopefully I'll be able to end this story. Wow, it's 78 chapters/pages I've been wrote. How long has it been? Anyway, thank you for your patience, support and I will come back.

See ya!

_________________________________________

Zero: By the way, little Izuku want a hug from all of you.

Little Izuku stretchs out his arms, give you his puppy eye and struggle a little. Zero just huffed with amusement, put him down gently and backed up before crossing his arms.

Little Izuku run straight toward you and let out a cute wide smile.

Z: Take good care of him while Author-san is gone.