Next Guest

After Clopin went back to his own world, few groups are chatting to each others including Bakugo.

Despites the revelation about the past, the Bakusquad are talking with Bakugo with Kirishima sitting next to him.

Zero snorted at this, wondering if he should show them a world where those two are lovers but dismissed it.

Phoenix is cooing at Izuku who fell asleep with blanket around him, lay comfortably in her arms and Pacifist is smiled gently down at him.

Eri and Kota are talking to each other excitedly about Deku with their guardians smiling.

Genocide and Reaper are discussing about the souls for once since both of them never talked much.

Zero left them alone as he doesn't want to disturb their work and no, he's not going to tell anything about it.

"Hmm..." the creator god remember something and went to the room across the corner.

"Zero?" Pacifist is the first to notice him. "Where are you going?"

"I just remember that I need to pick someone up," he replied, let out a small smile and lean down to kiss his forehead. "I'll be back."

"Be careful on your way back," the kind god smiles and pecked his lips. Everyone are busy talking fortunately as the creator god walked away.

"Where is he going?" Phoenix asked curiously. "He going to pick him up."

"Oh!" She perked up, knowing who he prefer to and glanced at everyone. "Wonder how will they take it?"

"I honestly do not know," the kind god shrugged. "But knowing Zero, he always let this happen."

"That sound like him."

On the other hand, Zero is facing with a figure with glowing eyes.

"Ready to meet them?"

"Of course I am."

"And don't even think about touching his body," the creator god narrowed his eyes coldly, threatened.

"I don't plan to," the figure said.

"Afterall, I can't do such dirty things to my precious vessel."