Rush Hour 3 (2)

"We need to see Eri's locker right now."

The man looked at them. "No one is allowed in the back without the master's permission."

"I still can't believe that he acted like a human for once without cussing!" Kaminari is still stunned and said it bluntly.

"WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!" Bakugo spring up from his state and yelled at him angrily.

"You have to admit," Jiro said. "You always cussed everytime you talk."

"HEY! I CAN TALK NORMALLY TOO!"

"I highly doubt that," Zero let out a snort. "You always talk with curse words and you did not even hesitate talking like that to children as well."

Bakugou just keep his mouth closed, not wanting to get hit again cause of two bumps on his head.

"Maybe you didn't hear me," Bakugou stepped forward to stare at him. "We need to see the locker."

"I am sorry," the man tried to stopped him. "Wait!"

Midoriya let out a frown. "Ground Zero!" Bakugou turn around with reassuring smile. "Deku, I got this!"

"Wait, he even smile?!" Mineta shrieks.

"WHAT THE F-"

SMACK!

They sweatdropped at the blond explosion user is now laying on the ground with another bump.

Zero just sat there calmly making the gods giggles and chuckles.

"He got a nice smile," Kirishima compliments with grin. "He should do that sometimes."

"No way," the students denied instantly.

Midoriya just shook his head.

All the kids are pointing their weapons at him the moment he turned around.

Nedzu just sipped his tea. "Oh dear."

"Note to self," Phoenix suddenly speak up with a smile. "Never underestimate children."

"What makes you say that?" Midnight raised her eyebrows. "They are just kids."

"While holding that?" Hizashi remarks.

"Kids," Bakugou said. "Listen, violence will solve nothing. Yeah, as the Chinese say, all great battle won without battle."

"I like this version of Bakugou," Uraraka said. "He's much more mature than Bakugou in our world."

"Agreed," Yaoyorozu nods.

Midoriya is so embarrassed that he actually looked at the man. "Sorry," he apologizes. "I don't know him."

"Now let's calm down and put this-"

Then one of the kids kicked his leg.

The man let out a short scream, fall on the ground as he clutched his leg.

"HEY!" Bakugou screamed.

"Aaand he's back," Sero deadpanned.

Neverthless, they snickered at their green headed friend's comment.

"That little shit...!" The blond haired teen growled, glaring at the kid.

He stood up and hold his leg.

"Okay... I tried to talk nice..." then he pull out what's seems to be a kung fu move but weird. "Now I'm going to beat the puberty out of you! You ain't going to see it coming. You ain't going to see it coming! COME ON!"