Meet Two Gods

While Zero is searching for any worlds, little Izuku is hestitantly walked toward his counterpart's mother.

The god reassured him that Inko-san isn't his mother from his world since his world is already collapsed.

Zero and others are gently urged him to spend time or get to know with her.

Little Izuku shifted uncomfortably before reach his hand out to tug her skirt.

"A-ano..."

Inko blinked from her thoughts about her son's counterparts, looked down to see little Izuku. She smiled and leaned down to folded her arms on her legs.

"Yes dear?"

"C-can I sit with you please?"

Inko feel her inner is squealing from his cuteness and smiled warmly.

"Of course," she nods.

Without hesitate this time, he climbed and sit next to her. He beamed brightly and waved at the others.

Zero is watching from the corner of his eye, literally proud of him and cleared his throat to prevent his lips forming a smile.

"Here we go," he said, snaps his fingers as the screen goes white and turnes around. "Before we could do that, I would like you all to meet someone."

"Really? Who?"

"He would mean us."

They blinked to see two figures finally stepped out from the shadow and reveal themselves.

A man with blue hair tied to short ponytail, pale skin and onxy eyes. He's wearing a white long trench jacket around his ankles, underneath white tank top, white skinny jeans and high top sneakers.

He's very pretty and handsome that makes the men stared with envy at his perfect thin but lean, muscular body and his eyes are full of tender and warm. Lastly, he's tall around Zero's height.

Next to him is a girl that seems to be around the student's age.

She's small around Mina's height but only short inches. She has black hair with blue dyed fire style across her hair. Caramel skin, wearing short pants with 'Dreamscape' word on it. 'Nightmare Horror' hoodie and combat boots.

Her eyes are silverish green filled with sadistic and playfulness.

"Pacifist," Zero let out a slight smile which the kind god smile back.

"Zero," he greets back with warm tone. "It's really good to see you again."

"We only see each others two decades ago," the creator god rolled his eyes coolly. "I supposed it's been awhile."

The blue headed man looked at them and bowed politely which they bowed back awkwardly.

"Please forgive for my Zero's harshness," he said, ignored Zero's piercing gaze. "He may not show it but he's a tsundere."

"Oi," Zero let out a big vein above his head in anime style. "I am not a tsundere!"

"Yes you are!" The girl chirped before flash them with grin. "Hi! I am Phoenix, I am the god of Dreamscape and Healing."

"She bring dream and nightmare to people," Zero explains. "She can also heal but only to gods and not people unfortunately."

"But we can make exception for you all since you guys brought here!" Phoenix smiles cheerfully. "I can't wait!"

"I am Pacifist," the kind god introduces himself. "I am the god that brings positive emotions and given kindness to everyone."

Little Izuku brightened and waved his arms happily. "Pacifist-nii!" He called out. "Phoenix-nee!"

"Hi little Izu~!" Phoenix squealed and bring him in her arms then swing around their bodies. "I miss you so much~!"

"I only see nee-chan and nii-chan about few hours ago!"

"Kyaa~! Izu-Izu!"

Pacifist covered his mouth to stifled his chuckles but smiles neverthless while Zero rolled his eyes again with mild amused glint.

"So, what are you guys watching next?" He asked tenderly. "We are watching Izuku singing in this world," Zero answered.

Thank to LittleMe564 for giving permission with their OC, Phoenix.