Infected Virus (2)

Little Izuku munching the chocolate he's been given.

Everyone recovered and return to watched the screen. They politely ignored Zero's scoffs and Genocide's mad wide smile.

As they have arrived on the plane, the children climbed up on the bus as teacher guide them.

Izuku sit on the other side of the bus near the window, looked outside to see people walking and carrying their luggages.

"Damn so many people," said Kaminari.

Jiro give him a look.

"What?"

"I am so excited for this trip!"

"I am glad that I came!"

"Yeah, me too!"

Izuku secretly rolled his eyes and looked outside for view.

At the corner of his eye, he noticed a man standing with clutches as he hanging on the pole.

Being a kind he is, he jumped out from the seat and encouraged the man to take his seat instead.

"Thank you so much young man," the man said with thankful smile.

Izuku smiles and said with broken language. "Y-your welcome."

"That's my boy!" Inko cheers.

"Midoriya is kind as ever," grins Kirishima.

"Such a fit to be a hero," said Zero, glancing at the explosion user which Bakugo flinch but didn't say anything.

Eri and Kota watched with big smiles.

Izuku is now sipping his vanilla milkshake, watching with Genocide offered him some popcorn.

"He can speak English well," praises Present Mic, nodding.

"That indeed," agreed Toshinori, happy that his successor is same as usual.

Izuku choose to sit beside his classmate who's playing yo-yo on the left side.

Unknown to him, the same man is staring at him with odd glint in his eyes and look away.

Unfortunately for students and kids beside heroes saw this including the gods and Mirio.

Mirio clenched his fist.