Infected Virus (6)

"Where was I? Oh yes," Alex circled around Fujita. "My brother was a child prodigy who earned his doctorate as a teenager and in 1977, he was employed by Umbrella Pharmaceuticals and offered to take executive training program at a lab in Arklay County under Dr. James Marcus at the age of fifteen."

"Such young age," Snipe muttered.

"Umbrella Pharmaceuticals?" Hizashi repeats. "What the hell is going on?"

"In Arklay Lab," Fujita growls. "A woman named Lisa Trevor was a test subject at the lab since 1967."

"Oh?" Alex's interest is increased.

"The laboratory's chief researcher approved your brother's study to splicing of experimental Tyrant Virus or T-Virus with genes from Ebola Virus samples for the purpose of vaccine research."

Everyone gasped.

Everyone in the world knew what Ebola are including Recovery Girl.

It is a rare and deadly disease that most commonly affecting people and non-human primates such as monkeys, gorillas and chimpanzees.

"What exactly are they doing with Ebola?" RG asked. "They're dangerous!"

"They are using a woman as their subject!?" Ragdoll exclaims. "What did they do to her?"

"What about the Tyrant Virus?" Toshinori questioned. "What does it do?"

"Ebola Virus?" The female gasps. "It was discovered in Africa in 1976," the driver came back wearing black outfit as he explains. "It's spawned international concern over possibility of a deadly pandemic and highly infectious by mortality rate of 90%."

Everyone paled at this.

Alex looked amused. "In 1978, Umbrella Pharmaceuticals was granted permission from US government to take a sample of the virus to Arklay Laboratory for vaccine research overseen by my brother and his colleague, Dr. Albert Wesker."

"What!?"

"What does he mean by 'granted permission from US government?!"

"Why does Alex's brother want with the Ebola Virus?" RG looked like she's about to fainted.

"Who is Albert Wesker?" Inko muttered, grow even more worried for her son and children.

"What the hell is going on?" Aizawa feel frustrated. They have so many questions!

"That's when you presenting the Progenitor Virus," Fujita said, gritted his teeth. "A new virus, part of the wider T-Virus Project was able to evade the host's immune system and prevent it from killing the host."

"As expected," Alex didn't sound concerned about him, knowing everything.

"Fujita-san, how did you know all this?" She asked with suspicious look.

"Come to think of it," Midnight looked thoughtful. "Fujita guy seems to know more about them."

"Does he used to work there?"

"Should have known that you're running away," Alex grins. "You're used to be work here afterall."

Fujita overshadowed his face, refused to look and gritted his teeth.

"He does!" Everyone shouted unison.

Zero hummed, felt their eyes gazing at him. "You knew?" Hizashi asked.

"I am," he nodded.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"I have no reason to tell you all," the god said coldly. "Or interested for telling you all."

Two figures sweatdropped.

'As expected of Zero.'

"You ran away because you are a coward Fujita," mocked Alex, leaned toward him and face to face.

"I ran away because I can't stand of you using people for experiments!" Fujita snapped. "Yet you didn't save them," cooed the driver. "You're just ran away."

"But you're still useful to us," he continued. "And always will be."