Dragon Hero AU (3)

A long figure is curling around within the shadow, beautiful blue eyes are watching softly with round bulged on its stomach.

The figure cooed with soft lullaby tone quietly and swing its tail slowly.

Genocide is secretly sweating, hearing Sirius's cooing. Zero is twitching one of his eyebrows, Pacifist is only smiling, Phoenix is shifted in her seat and Izuku looked so excited to see the pregnant dragon if it wasn't for the creator god firmly hold him in his arms.

This time, Todoroki and Aizawa can heard the sound clearly along with Toshinori and Ryukyu who blinked.

They are about to said something but paused when Zero looked at them with gaze.

"I am here to stop you," Midoriya stated before crouched down into tiger position.

"You're just a kid," scoffs Muscular, grinning. "A hero in training and you're not strong enough to stop me."

"Why that no go-" growls Todoroki, hold back by Ojiro and lida.

"Please calm yourself Todoroki!"

"I may not be strong," Midoriya arched his back upward and his body begin to changed as well as his voice. "But I won't let you hurt anyone!"

He screamed as dark storm came out of nowhere and the sound of thunderstorm above them.

The grenette flied to the dark cloud and changed in the complete dark surrounding.

"What happen?"

"Did something happen to Midoriya?" Jirou asked worriedly.

"Just watch," chirped Phoenix happily.

Sirius's eyes are brightened.

A large yellow thunder strike and something emerged from the cloud and roared.

A red dragon with long tail with claws, gigantic wings with orb in the middle of above the glowing eyes

With yellow thunder somehow ran through the cloud, a magnificent yet amazing sight are to behold of.

Their eyes are widened, gawking with amazed and bulged eyes.

"Wow... Is that Midoriya!?" Kirishima questioned, gawking at the sight of the dragon.

"That's him," Pacifist confirmed with smile and nod.

"Dude! Midoriya is a badass!" Sero grins as Kaminari and even Bakugo nodded in agreedment.

Ryukyu looked at the dragon and awed to see such beautiful red dragon that she never seen before.

A dragon that did not existed.

"Such powerful quirk," noted Nedzu, rubbing his chin. "It would be an honor to have a student with that kind of quirk."

"I agreed," Toshinori said, couldn't stopped himself from feeling the pride of seeing his student.

"So cool!" Kota cried with starry eyes.

"Waaahh~!" Eri agreed with also starry eyes and both seem to admired him more.

"W-what the hell?!" Muscular cried, step back to see a huge dragon. "What kind of dragon is that?!"

"Sugoi..!" Kota looked at the dragon with amazed look.

Midoriya dipped his head and roared again making Muscular covering his face with his arms and enraged on his face.

"Don't you fucking looking down at me!" He shouted, flexing his muscles. "I will kill you!"

"That sound familiar," Kirishima said, blinking before turn his head to stared at the explosion user along with everyone else.

Bakugo blinked at their eyes fixed at him and glared. "The fuck are you looking at!?"

"Yup that's him," nodded Kaminari.

"Fuck you!"

"No cursing around children," Zero said aloud, covering little Izuku's ears along with Mandalay and Mirio does the same with the kids.

"Such vulgar words you got there," Genocide grins madly. "Can you keep talking so I can eat the negative waves?"

Pacifist gently bonked his head.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Midoriya let out a gold and red flames from his mouth and aimed at the villain.

Muscular defend himself using his quirk but screamed in pain when the fire burning his flesh.

"Woah!" Hizashi and surprisingly, Ryukyu have starry eyes with excited looks in their faces.

"That's so badass!" Jirou grinned.

"Go Deku!" The kids cheered.

Sirius cooed quietly.

By the way, I do not own the picture as it is belong to rightful owner.