Rec Part 3

They sighed, relief washing over them once more but tense when the light suddenly off.

They can only see are darkness.

Loud bangs can be heard with their shrieks and growls behind the door, attempting to break in.

"Turn on!" She breathes heavily.

A shuffle of clothes can be heard near the camera. "I can't!" He replied. "The light is loose."

"Fix it, Midoriya!"

"I am glad that they're okay," Uraraka said. "But does she really has to say that to him?"

"You really can't blame her," Yaoyorozu replied. "With this kind of situation, it's normal for her to be this panic."

"Especially around them," added lida.

"Why? Jealous?" Genocide has to smirk at the sight of the zero gravity user blushing.

"N-No! I'm just a little mad about her that's all!" She denied, waving her arms frantically. Aoyama smiling and sparkles around him with knowing look directed to her.

Zero rolled his eyes, obviously that she has a small crush on his chosen. Phoenix giggles, Pacifist is smiling and Genocide just shrugged.

Todoroki patted her shoulder. "Not to worry Uraraka-san," he said to her. "I also love Midoriya as well."

She just beams quietly.

'So blunt...' everyone thoughts silently.

"I'm trying Angela!" He snaps at her.

They panted heavily under their breaths, listening to the infected people are starting to walked away due to the sounds and footsteps.

"They're leaving," she noted. "Midoriya, turn it on!" Her voice become closer meaning she's near him.

He quickly hushed her. "Would you calm down and keep your voice low!" He said. "This is the apartment that was closed up. No one will be in here."

"Oh that makes me so much better," Sero said. "Meaning they're alone."

"For now," Phoenix whispers quietly.

"Hmm? Did you say something?"

"Nothing," she beams.

She politely ignored her companion's looks and few teachers are watching with unease before looked back at the screen.

"Please, turn it on." she pleaded.

Midoriya let out a frustrated breath and sounds relieved that he somehow managed to fix it.

"Got it," he turn on revealing Angela standing in front of the camera. Both of them are sweating and panting due to the ran they have.

She panted soundly and closed to tears as she looked around the room apartment they're in.

"Where are we?" She asked, turning around and him investigating the room. "I don't know," he answers.

Pictures are pining on the walls everywhere, tools are everywhere and boxes. There's even a crosses everywhere.

"Woah..." Hizashi blinks.

"That's a lot of stuffs," Jeanist said.

"Does someone live there?"

"No," Zero answered. "The man from Matrid used to live there but it's been sealed off for long time."

"Can you at least tell us everything?" Toshinori asked. "No." He grunts.