Quirkless Singer AU

Zero sighed, rubbing his temples with Phoenix giggling, Genocide is smirking, Reaper is staring and little Izuku titled his head.

After the chosen god take Midoriya's counterpart selves back to their own worlds, the students and Hizashi are sulking by the corner near the screen.

Everyone are sweatdropped.

Apparently Hizashi refused to let both singers go when their times are up as well as the students with I.M and Zero has to separate them both with force.

"Will you stop sulking?" Zero sighs. "I understand that all of you don't want them to return to their worlds and-"

"Can they just stay?" Uraraka pleaded.

"No," Reaper grunts, startling them.

"Enough," Zero said. "Let's get back to watch another world which I already pick one."

With small hesitate, they eventually return to their seats and at the same time, the chosen god snapped his fingers.

A familiar figure is wearing a dark blue hoodie with halfway zip on front with black hood, ripped jeans with high top red sneakers.

He looked nervous, fists on his lap as he sit on the couch with the wireless microphone on the table in front of him.

"Is Midori gonna sing again?"

"Yup," Phoenix smiles. "So far all of you have seen both hero and villain singing as well as opposite genders."

"Does that mean he's quirkless?" Shinsou asked. "That's right!" She nods. "He's a quirkless but has amazing voice just like others."

"So he doesn't study at UA?" Todoroki frowns, wondering if his other self is acting like his past self does. Others are also frowned.

"He is in General Department Course," Zero replied. "He's a friend to Shinsou Hitoshi and both of them are in the same class."

They nodded but felt the twinge of jealously ran over them when the indigo headed teen is blushing.

Little Izuku crawled on the couch till he sit on the god's lap which Zero brushed his hand over the curly hair.

"Wahh... I am so nervous!" He bit his lower lip and eyes on the ground.

"Cute..." Kirishima mumbled.

"I wonder what kind of song he's going to sing?" Shouji questioned.

"Probably something cool," Satou hummed, looked thoughtful. "Maybe involve with violin?" Jirou titled her head, remember the world where her other self sang with him.

"I can't wait to hear it!" Uraraka said, bouncing on her seat and Tsuyu nodded in agreedment.

"You can do this," he chanted to himself. "You can do this, you have been practicing with Yamada-sensei before and gyaaah! I can't calm down!"

"Gambatte!" lida chopped his hand.

"Fighting!" Hagakure cheered with pink pom pom waving. "Yeah!" Mina joined her as well with grin.

"Where did you get them?" Yaoyorozu blinked to see them, not noticing how Phoenix giving a thumb up. Zero roll his eyes and Genocide snorts quietly.

"Midoriya-"

"Kyaaa!"

"...Did he just-?"

"Todoroki-kun! Your nose is bleeding!"

"Quick! Get some tissues!"

"Gyah! Uraraka! You too!?"

"Ojiro! Your nose!"