Dragon Hero AU (2)

Zero is sitting beside Pacifist when the gods heard quiet cooing sounds within the shadow.

Izuku seems to be heard it as well and brightened up. Todoroki and Aizawa blinked after hearing those cooing sounds.

'Sirius is here?!' Genocide is panicked inside. 'Already!?'

'Sirius shouldn't be here during pregnancy!' Phoenix thought silently while sweating.

"What is that?"

"What's what?" Zero managed to facade his expression.

"That sounds," answered Todoroki.

"You're probably hearing things," Phoenix smiled, hiding her nervous.

Midoriya is wearing his usual suit but black instead of green. His hood is without bunny ears, red sneakers replaced with black high top sneakers.

He's wearing a black soldier goggles and the same mouth cover.

They blinked at the same but different hero outfit. "He looks cool," Kaminari compliments.

Kota and Eri nodded in agreedment as everyone have to smiles, smirks or grins.

"Kota please get back," he said to Kota who's staying behind him. In front of them is Muscular, staring at them with crazed glint and grin.

Kota scowled, pissed at the serial killer that killed his parents. Eri hid behind his back, looked afraid.

Rescue team and Mirio scooted closer to the kids then hovering them protectively.

Shouji, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Bakugo and Tsuyu are fumed, glaring at Muscular with hatred.

"Wait," Ragdoll blinked. "Wasn't Muscular taking place during camping trip?"

"Please do not forget that world is different from yours," Pacifist explains, boldly wrapped his fingers around Zero's hand which the creator didn't pulled away.

"It might be a different locations in different world."

They nodded with understanding before watched the screen.

"Do you think you can stop me?" Muscular boasted, flexing his raw muscles.

"Wait a minute," Mandalay stared with dumbfounded. "Is that really Muscular?"

"Most of the worlds people might have different personalities," Zero explained. "Just like Muscular from this world, he's boasting his own quirk."

"A-ah..."

"Get used to it," Phoenix wave her hand. "Tsundere-kun is always talking like that when it's comes to each worlds."

Zero let out a vein on his head. "Oi."

Pacifist giggles, Genocide grinned, Phoenix just smile and Izuku looking up to him from his lap.