Rapper And Singer (3)

Zero already brought some pillows, snacks and drinks for Izuku - looking at him with puppy eyes which he give in - who's now sitting on his lap.

Munching on few chips, they turn their attention to the screen.

A crowd cheering loudly with lights shining to the stage with four figures.

"Are you guys ready?!" Midoriya said to the microphone on the stand, wearing a green camo shirt with black trench jacket, black jeans and his usual red sneakers.

They have to smile at the sight of their friend/student/hero/crush and what's caught their attention was the other three.

Right next to the grenette, a tall man with short straight black hair and dark blue eyes. Pale skin and he has this cold hardened eyes that cause them to shiver through their spine.

The man is wearing a high collar black open jacket with gray shirt underneath, black cargo pants with silver chain hanging and black sneakers.

Both man and Midoriya are carrying the guitars with ease. They also taken back cause the man looked a bit familiar. Inko blinked, stared closely to the man and realized he looks a lot like her husband.

'Could it be...?' She thoughts silently but push it down as she couldn't jumped into conclusion.

The one with a laundpad and guitar is another male. He has a smile on his face, pale skin, black spiky hair and brown eyes. He's seem to be the same age as Midoriya, wearing a black cloak but they could see a long sleeves dark blue shirt, black jeans and black boots.

Lastly, a silver - gray wolf is sitting on the chair, holding a drumsticks. He's wearing a black jacket with white hoodie underneath, dark gray ripped jeans and no shoes. His eyes are violent, almost bright with black slits and when he grin, his teeth are long and sharp.

Strangely enough, they saw the symbols behind their jackets and wondering if it's a band thing.

"Who are those guys?" Sato asked.

"I don't know but they looked awesome!" Kirishima grinned, eyeing the clothes they're wearing.

Todoroki stared at his first friend and notice something. Midoriya is pale instead of his usual tan skin and his freckles that he liked so much are gone.

Uraraka and lida also noticed.

"Where are his freckles?" She asked.

"Oh that?" Zero hums. "They are gone the moment he get a quirk."

"So Midoriya has a quirk in this world," Toshinori muttered with relief. "Dude," Kaminari turn to looked at Bakugou. "Do you know them?"

"I don't fricking know them," the blond explosion user answered, glaring suspiciously at the three who seems so close to his former childhood friend.

"So what can you tell us about this world?" Nedzu asked, refilling his drink. Zero take a quick glance at Bakugou before back to the principal.

"This world is where Midoriya Izuku is one of the members of Midoriya Clan," he explained which caught their attention. Zero rarely explain or tell much about the other worlds since he never told them what happen.

"Midoriya Clan?" Shinsou mutters.

"Yes," the god nodded. "Midoriya Clan does not involved between heroes and villains. They are quite strong in their own ways, both quirks and quirkless-" few perked up. "- each of them have different jobs with different fields."

"They sounds very powerful," Aizawa noted. "But what do you mean by 'does not involved'?"

"They are practically not very interested of becoming heroes," Phoenix decided to speak up. "You could say that some of them clan members are much loathes some heroes."