Vigilante AU: Curse Mark

This will be my first crossover of Naruto and BNHA. I am sorry that I am late and enjoy.

"Next one will be..." Zero trailed, eyeing on the certain world he's holding. "Hmm... Interesting."

"What is it?" Phoenix asked.

"Have we never show this one before?"

Phoenix peeked over his shoulder and shook her head. "No," she replied. "You and the others never shows such as this world."

"I see."

"I Assuming That This Is The First?" Reaper asked, lean against the chair as Izuku playing his bone fingers.

"Yes."

"Uhh... What are you guys talking about?" Kaminari asked with confusion and others titled their heads.

"It's nothing for you all to worry," Zero wave his hand. "Let sit back and watch the show."

Midoriya is walking by the street with depressed look as he limped away.

"Oh man... not this again!" Kirishima complains as he felt a familiar sorrow washed over him and others with Todoroki and lida glared at the guilty blond teen.

Everyone watched with worry.

'You're so pathetic!'

'Waste of space!'

'Useless!'

'Stupid Deku!'

Midoriya whimpered, lean against the wall and sniffs as he wiped the tears.

'You're quirkless!'

'You can't be a fucking hero!'

Bakugo gritted his teeth, flinching at the last sentences. Naomasa watched with stunned.

Inko felt the tears pooling on her eyes, ashamed that she didn't do anything and nothing more but wanted to hug him.

"I will show them..." Midoriya have his eyes shines with firm and determination. "I will be a hero!"

That makes everyone smiles.

"It would be interesting to have students to be the quirkless heroes," Nedzu said then sighed. "I am still waiting for that day to be happen."

"Very interesting," Power Loader looked thoughtful as he thinking about any kind of gadgets or weapons for them to use.

Knowing his student, Hatsume Mei, she probably enthusiastic and immediately started her babies as soon as possible. She's really excited for making them and offer any heroes for an upgrade.

She's going to be a death of him.

Zero looked deep in thoughts along with Reaper. 'Should we tell him that is already to happen at few worlds...?' They thoughts silently before shrug it off, will show them later.

"I will become a hero!"

"Well said!" lida praised.

"Go for it!" Uraraka cheered.

"Go Midori!"

"Yeah man!"

"So manly!" Kirishima sobbed. "I wish I am as determination as him!"

"But you already are."

"What's with the tears?"

"They're manly tears!"

Midoriya winced at the pain from his ribs and rubbed gently. "Maybe I shouldn't shout out loud."

"I can help you with that."