Not A Chapter

"Happy Birthday!"

Zero is blowing a party blower with rare bored look and wearing a point birthday hat.

Little Izuku is wearing a green bunny onesie, waving his hands with cute smile.

Pacifist is holding a chocolate cake with few candles on it along with name, smiling bright and gentle.

Genocide is holding few presents in his arms, grinning widely, wearing a birthday hat and strangely, a red ribbon on his head.

Phoenix is also wearing a birthday hat and blowing a party blower with excited look.

"Happy Birthday Author-chan!"

"You're all grown up!" Genocide exclaimed, placing the presents on the table. "Does that mean we can eat the cake now?"

"You idiot," the creator god scoffed and bonked his head. "Not yet, author-san need to blow the candles out."

"You can't blame me!" The dark god whined. "You guys knew me! I am always weak to sweet things!"

"Author-san! Author-san!" Izuku beamed brightly. "Happy birthday!"

"Kyyaa~! Kawaii!" Phoenix bring him into her arms, squealing. "You're so cute Izu-Izu~!"

"Anyway Author-san invited everyone to join us," Zero said, put the blower away.

"Really? Who?"

"Yo!" Midoriya Shintaro is coming through the door, salutes with two fingers and behind him are his brother, Takeshi, Hein, Misaki, the triplets and Kuroshi.

"Thank you for inviting us author-san," Misaki bowed politely. Hein also bowed with his head only.

"You're given them a special event?" Phoenix asked, staring at them.

"Not really," Zero shook his head. "Author-san is the one that invited them only since they're also their characters as well except my chosen."

"Happy birthday author-san," Takeshi smiles kindly, holding a small present. "And thank you again for inviting us."

"Aniki, what happen to your hair?" Izuku asked, surprised to see his brother's new haircut.

Shintaro twitched his left eyebrow, remembering his day with Toshinori in the apartment. "You don't want to know," he mumbled aloud.

"Can we please blow the candles?" Genocide huffed impatiently.

"All right," Zero rolled his eyes and smirked a bit.

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to Author/-san/-chan,

Happy Birthday to you~!

I smiled happily, leaned a bit and blow off the candles causing everyone to clapped their hands.

"Who want a piece of cake?"

"I do!"

Genocide take the entire cake causing them to caught off guard and run off.

Zero run after him.

"Genocide! Get back here!" He yelled. "He said 'piece of cake'! Not entire cake!"

"No fair Geno-san!" Phoenix pouted, also running after them. "I want some too!"

Pacifist, Misaki and Takeshi are laughing with little Izuku giggling, carried by Midoriya who's smiling.

Shintaro looked furious and used his quirk to fly toward them with great speed.

Kuroshi and Shiro are whining, also running and desperately wanted some cake.

Hein shook his head slowly with fond smile and his lone arm wrap around his girlfriend's waist.

Hiroshi and Takuya are sighed as they used to their hunger and wondering if those two are siblings or not.

I laughed, enjoying the day with my family in my world.