Singer AU (1)

"In this world," Zero sit on the couch with Pacifist and Phoenix. "Midoriya Izuku is a famous singer at young age."

"Does that mean we will be watching Deku-kun singing?" Uraraka asked.

The gods nodded.

"Yes."

"Indeed."

"Yup!"

Phoenix is still hugging Izuku but loosened her grip, making sure he can breathes easier. Everyone looked excited including Bakugo who looked better and his eyes are bit regret yet curious.

Mineta is grumbling under his breath, disappointed that a certain god isn't wearing anything sexy.

Pacifist is holding his companion's hand causing Zero to looked at him.

He just smiled.

"What? Can't I just hold yours?"

Zero rolled his eyes at his teasing tone but didn't pull away as he let him.

Pacifist smiles widely.

Midoriya is pacing back and forth in the dressing room, looked nervous as he hold the microphone.

He's wearing a black shirt with denim jacket, black jeans with ripped cuts showing his knees and red high top sneakers.

His hair is straight for once and been slicked back to reveal his forehead and his green eyes.

Izuku perked at this, seeing his counterpart's teen age.

"Nee-chan," he looked up.

"Yes Izu-Izu?"

"Is that what I looked like?"

"Mm-hmm!" Phoenix nods, smiling.

"Midoriya looks great!" Sero praised.

"He must be really nervous," noted lida.

"He's a singer afterall," nodded Jirou. "It's probably his first time performance on live."

"Young Midoriya!"

Toshinori straightened up, hearing his voice and oblivious to heroes's snickering and teasing.

"Dad-Might," snickered Hizashi.

"You're no better," Aizawa said.

"Oh come on!" He whined. "You and All Might always get the credits! I want to be part of it too!"

"What are you babbling about?"

"I want to be Dad-Mic!" He exclaims. "If you're part of it then, you're Dadzawa!"

"Oi."

"A-All Might," he stuttered as All Might approached him. "W-what are you doing here?"

"I AM HERE!" The blond hero posed. "To see if you're all right."

"I am nervous," he admitted.

"Cheer up Midori!"

"Yeah! Don't mind!"

"It's my first time singing on live performance," the grenette explains. "I-I don't know if I can."

"You can do it!"

"Yeah!"

"Gambatte Deku!" Eri and Kota cheers.

"You can do this," All Might placed his hand on his shoulder. "Just say the magic words! I AM DEKU!"

Eri and Kota cheered, raised their hands up in the air causing everyone smiling at them.

Zero is giving Izuku his vanilla chocolate, Pacifist for milkshake and Phoenix for french fries.

"Beside you're not alone," he grinned. "Your friends are also here as well."

The students perked at this, wondering who joined their cinnamon bun.

Midoriya smiled, relaxed a bit and hugged him. "Arigatou All Might!"

"Your welcome."

"Dad-Might~" Midnight teased.

"No fair!" Hizashi pouts.

"Shut up," Aizawa gently bonked his head causing the voice hero pouted more.

Toshinori is blushing embarrassingly but neverthless happy.

"Now get out there and rock!"

Midoriya grinned, pulled away to grabbed his red guitar and run out to the backstage.

"That's one cool looking guitar," Jirou whistles, staring at the guitar.

"Do you have one of those?" Momo asked curiously. "No," Jirou shook her head.

Izuku looked awed at the sight of it causing Zero to lifted at the corner of his lips behind his drink, Phoenix cooed and Pacifist smiled warmly.

"Hey guys!" He run up to his friends.

Kirishima grinned and salutes with two fingers. "Yo Izu!" He greeted.

"Hey! That's me!" The red headed grins.

"And you're on first terms with him." Mina added causing him to blushed and others huffed with jealous looks.

"Am I late?" Midoriya asked.

"You're not actually," Tokoyami shook his head, holding two sticks.

"Ah! It's Tokoyami!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"I thought it's gonna be lida-kun and Todoroki-kun," Tsuyu blinked.

"Me too," agreed Hagakure.

"Where is she by the way?"

"I am here!" Jirou came up to them, holding the microphone. "Sorry I'm late, I need to go to the toilet."

"It's Jirou!" They shouted.

"Aww... I was hoping that it was me," pouts Uraraka. "Do not worry mademoiselle," Aoyama posed with sparkles. "You will get it next time."

Zero blinked.

"I forgot that he's here," he said bluntly causing everyone fall to the ground with anime style.

"How can you forgot!?" Phoenix yelled with disbelieved look. "You brought all students of Class 1-A remember?!"

"....Oh."

"Eh?!"

At the stage where everyone gathered around, watching performance and screamed when Present Mic came up to the front.

"Oh! It's me again!"

"We know."

"HELLO EVERYONE!" He yelled using his quirk. "SAY YEEAAAHH!"

Everyone screamed with all their might. Most are holding the pictures of chibi Midoriya or fans with his face on it.

"ARE YOU ALL READY FOR THIS PERFORMANCE?!"

"YEESSSS!" They screamed.

"Damn... Midoriya is that popular?" Kaminari blinked.

"Very," nodded Pacifist.

Mineta is biting the handkerchief hardly with blood tears coming out of his eyes and vein on his forehead.

"Damn you Midoriya!" He gritted his teeth. "How did you get so popular with girls?!"

Zero sighed, pinching his neck causing the little student fainted.

They blinked, staring at the creator.

"What?"