Undertale AU (1)

"Ohayo," Mina is the last one to left the room, yawning as she join everyone for their breakfast.

"Ohayo Mina-chan," croaked Tsuyu, scoot away to make space for her. "Come sit with us."

"Thank you," she sat between Tsuyu and Uraraka. "Ooh~ scrambles eggs, bacons and french fries~!"

Zero snaps his fingers as the cup of orange juice flew to placed beside her plate. "Once you guys are done," he speak. "I got a world for you all to watch."

"Hopefully it's a world with bit comedy," Phoenix hummed, munching the bacon. "Or maybe puns," Genocide swallowed the piece of mashed potatoes.

"I hope Eri is having a good time," Mirio muttered, a bit worried.

"Don't worry about her," Mandalay reassured him. "She's with Pacifist, Kota and little Midoriya afterall."

Somewhere...

"Woohoo!" Kota cheers, raising his arms high in the air as he slided down with water surrounding him and wearing a blue swim trucks.

Eri laughed loudly, wearing one red piece swimsuit and her hair been tied up into buns as she sliding closely behind him.

Pacifist smiled, watching over them from below and wearing a white shirt with black shorts.

A figure beside him is sitting on the edge of the pool, giggling cheerfully. "They are having so much fun," a figure said with female voice.

A woman with long curly light blond hair reached to her back, light blue eyes and fair skin. She's wearing a black tanktop and shorts.

"Thank you for giving them some fun time together," he smiled at her.

"Your welcome," she beamed at him. "You know how much I love kids! They're so cute!"

"Pacifist-nii! Nee-chan!" They looked up to see little Izuku running after them with dark green swim truck.

(I already imagine little Izuku running cutely and I almost had a nosebleed for his cuteness.)

"Hi little Izu!" A woman squealed before hugged him with big smile. "Are you ready for some fun time with Pacifist?"

"Un!"

"Kyaa~! You're so adorable~!"

"You can let him go now."

"I can't help it! He's so cute~!"

Somewhere...

"Right then," Zero snaps his finger once more and the screen goes white. "Let's watch shall we?"

Everyone take their seats like last time and curious yet anticipated on what the next world is.

Souls are the very essence of one's being wether one is human or monster.

Each of them have different souls; Perseverance, Bravery, Integrity, Justice, Patience, Kindness and most importantly, Determination.

They blinked at this explanation but awed. They didn't know their souls have meaning of it.

"I wonder what kind of soul I have," Kirishima asked aloud for them to hear. "Is there any soul for manly?"

"Manly isn't a word for any souls," Phoenix chirped causing him to faltered.

"Each of those souls can be determined on what people's personalities are," explains Zero. "Example, Naomasa Tsukauchi's soul is Justice."

The detective jumped a bit after hearing his name and everyone begin to understand then nodded.

"As for the monsters," he ignored their startled stares. "They have two souls."

"Wait," Toshinori interupted his explanation. "What do you mean by 'monsters'?"

"It will explain shortly," Zero promised.

Long ago, humans and monsters are battling each others.

A war between two races until humans finally won and banished the monsters to the underground then sealed their freedom.

"What?" Nemuri and others looked shocked. "Why would they do that?"

"Because those two races have been enemies for a long time," Zero explained. "They were once an equals to humans and the underground have been sealed from the outside world or the surface world."

"Does this world involved quirks?"

"No," he answered. "This world is merely normal with magic and such."

"Like Zero said," Genocide continued. "Every worlds have no quirks which doesn't exists and I am getting a little bit frustrated that someone still thinking that having quirks are superior."

Kaminari cowered a bit and tried to hide behind his classmates.

"Genocide enough," Zero scowled at the dark god. "Leave them alone." He just raised his hands and backed away, smirking.

Monsters have been living underground without going outside due to the magic barrier.

"Then their magic must be strong enough to seal the barrier," said Nemuri, trying to distracted them.

"Actually no," Phoenix smiled. "It's imperfect magic barrier."

"EH?!"

It is all started with a lone human child that fell into the underground and befriend a goat-like child monster, Asriel Dreemurr.

"What a unique name," Hizashi hummed, looked thoughtful. Aizawa twitched and glared at him.

"Don't even think about it."

"Bu-"

"No."

A photo of a little one with brown hair covering their eyes, green & yellow sweater with dark brown shorts and boots.

They are hugging a white goat-like monster that seem to be around their age and wearing the same sweater as the first one does and black pants.

Mina squealed as well as Uraraka.

"It's so cute!"

"It's a he," corrected the dream god.

They are smiling happily while hugging to each others.

Then it shows every moment of their lives, spending time together and big bright smiles plastered on their faces.

"Awww..!" The females cooed at the photo while the males are smiling, happy that two different races are friends to each others.

"They're so cute together!"

"It would be nice to have them befriend Kota and Eri," Mirio grins. "I agreed," chuckles Mandalay.

Two human are adopted by Asriel's parents, Toriel and Asgore.

Until the first child is fatally poisoned by the yellow flowers then died instantly and Asriel returned their body to the humans.

"What?" Everyone looked shocked on why the child died so quick and has to do with the flowers.

"Just watch," Zero pursued them, knowing what exactly happen along with his companions.

When he did, humans attacked him and kill him.

"What?! What are they doing?!" Sero exclaimed. "He's not doing anything wrong!"

"Think about it," Aizawa spoke. "When he brought the body, they assumed that it's him who killed one of their own and goes on rampage."