Happy Halloween!

(I tried my best so I hope you guys liked it!)

"Happy Halloween everyone," Zero appeared in front of them, wearing a white long sleeves dress shirt, black slacks, black shoes and black cape with red underneath it.

His hair is slicked back showing his narrowed eyes and fake fangs from his mouth.

Everyone startled and sighed causing him to smirked slightly.

"It's Halloween already?" Ojiro questioned. "It feels like we've been here for three days."

"You're only been here for three hours actually," corrected Phoenix, appeared beside him and wearing a royal blue uniform with white pants, black boots, a gold crown with red emerald in the middle and red cape hanging from his shoulders.

"What are you guys wearing?" Kaminari asked, eyeing their costumes.

"What else?" Zero rolled his eyes coolly. "It's Halloween and I am disguise as a vampire."

"I am disguise as a crown prince," Pacifist smiled. "Phoenix give it to me just now. What do you think?"

"Sugoi," Sero gawked. "You looked like a real prince!" When the kind god beamed at them, they felt like they're in the presence of the prince.

Zero narrowed his eyes making people near him cowered and they could have swear that his eyes are glowing. "He's like a real vampire!" Kaminari screeched, hugging Jirou tightly.

"Idiot! Get off!" She bonked his head.

"Ow!"

"Hmph, what a noisy mortals," Genocide walked in, wearing a black camo soldier outfit and black combat boots. In his arms, Izuku is wearing an adorable smiling ghost costume with underneath white shirt, brown shorts and shoes.

Phoenix followed from behind, wearing a maid costume with black shorts underneath, white socks and black ballerina shoes.

"What are you guys wearing as?" Zero asked them with raised eyebrow. "I'm just a soldier," snorted the dark god, letting Izuku get comfortable in his arms. "Little Izuku here is a ghost."

"I dressed up as a maid," Phoenix grinned, crossed her arms. "And I'm Pacifist's personal maid!"

"Figure," Zero just hummed, knowing how excited she is when she paired up with Pacifist for Halloween costumes or other special events.

"Boo~!" Izuku cutely raised his arms and attempted to scare them if it wasn't for him smiling brightly.

"Kyaaa~!" The girls including Phoenix squealed and hearts coming out from them. The boys are blushed but some are looked away, some are pinching their noses and few are fainted.

"Kawaii~!" Hagakure squeals.

"So adorable~!"

"Anyway," Zero waved his hand to get their attention. "We had someone who'll join us for Halloween day."

"Who?"

"You can come out now," Pacifist beamed at the dark corner and the figure slowly walking toward them then reveal itself.

As soon as the figure appeared, everyone froze at the presence of Death. They know who it is and couldn't believe their eyes.

Grim Reaper with the ripped long black cloak floating eeriely and surprisingly has the body of a man. Very white skin and eyes are red-like blood with strange glint that shivers them.

He's holding a dangerous looking scythe and standing closely next to Zero with his calm face, not minding the death presence.

"This is the Grim Reaper," introduces Zero. "But I am sure that all of you already knew about it but he'll be joined us for this special event."