Infected (2)

The next morning, small group are preparing themselves with weapons and ammos.

While double check to see nothing missing, Izuku walked toward Eri who fell asleep with fluffy teddy bear and green bunny with word 'Deku' on its belly by a make small bed.

He rubbed her head before lean down to kissed her forehead.

"Aaww..." the girls cooed at the cute scene while the boys are smiling - except for Bakugou who looked away and Mineta who been wrapped around with black tentacle from Zero to prevent any words from him - at how gentle he is to her like a brother.

"I will be back Eri," he vowed. "I promise." Midoriya is voluntered to join the group since he's the only person who knew where it is and Hein hestitantly agreed.

He looked up to see Aizawa watching them. "Take good care of her," he asked him. "Please."

"I will," he promised, patted his head. "Be careful out there."

"Awww, look at you!" Hizashi grinned at him. "Dadzawa."

"Shut up."

With one last pat, he join the group before taking a gun and ammo from the blond haired woman.

"Are you all ready?" Hein asked, looked around to see his voluntered group stared at him with determined yet nervous looks.

He looked on front, take a deep breaths and let it out.

"Let's do it."

He quietly opened up the door, stick out his head to see side by side and quickly walked out as group of 4 followed him.

Shutting the door immediately, they loaded up their weapons and shoot the zombies off.

"Please be careful..." Uraraka muttered, praying for their safety.

"Midoriya..." lida watched worriedly as his friend kill off the zombies near him.

"Young Midoriya." All Might gritted his teeth.

It's been 4 hours, they have been ran off, following Midoriya's direction. Killing off death people and been resting at the nearby hidden shelter room.

"There!"

They looked up to see the back of the mall with a school bus and a big silver suv car nearby.

Killing off the few of zombies, they raced toward the two vehicles.

"Hizashi, go check the car to see if it's work! Izuku, come with me."

The blond haired man and black ponytail woman ran to the suv car while the brown haired man, Hein and Midoriya to the bus.

Coming inside the bus, Midoriya handed him the key and Hein hurriedly tried to started the engine, relived ran over him as the bus came to life.

"Thank god," he breathes in relief.

Everyone in the room sighed, relieved as well but Zero who watched silently with grim look.

"All right Zack!"

Zack - the brown haired man - hurried take his place and Hein hurriedly came outside to see Hizashi and one woman in the car.

"Hizashi! How's the car engine?"

"Good as new!" Hizashi grins. "The oil is also full as well!"

"All right, let's go get the others," he went back inside and patted the teen's shoulder.

"Good job Izuku."