12. Decision

Y/n decided to go to the library...Her last class is free time so she can do whatever she want.

Y/n is the type of girl who is a nerd but you can never tell,because sometimes she's smart,sometimes she's stupid.

As I walked in the library of course I need to have to make my library card, -_- since I'm the new girl in this school...

I ask the librarian about what I want and then..

Librarian:A-Are you sure about that book?!

Y/n:....y-yes...

'y/n: ... what's up with this Librarian..this is a library...'

Librarian:A-Are you sure?

Y/n: Yes...

I gave the librarian that face called "Are you playing with me?" or "Are you sure?

Librarian:ok no.900-999

(Au: sorry I didn't get in on an actual library so I searched online ûwû)

Y/n: Thanks...

Y/n went to find the book she wanted to read.while the librarian looked at Y/n with shocking expression.

Librarian:(I know the young masters instructed us to allow Y/n to access 99% in the school's restricted things,but she's still so young to even touch that book... it's for seniors only..)

Back in my school the librarian there always know that she can't stop me from reading advance books,since we people with high IQ get easily bored, we mush find something that can make our boredom fade away..or we will get stressed out...and then faint.

I let out a big sign then looked at the book that is in front of me.

It may be look easy for with high IQ to know everything easily, but... what's not easy is that we get bored so fast..

I read the book for almost 59 mins now,and I'm in page 79..the book has about a thousand page...but I don't mind..I like thick books

Since it's almost 4 pm I better ask the gang(bts) where should I meet them.

In chat

Jungkook
In the parking lot

Y/n
...

Jungkook
Are you still there Y/n?

Y/n
What do you mean by parking lot?! The parking lot is huge?!

Jin
Where are you then?

Y/n
Uhh...outside the library entrance

J-hope
What are you doing there?

Y/n
It's my free time on the last class this afternoon

Y/n
I know where the parking lot is but I don't know which part the car is parked...

Jungkook
I'll meet you by the blue light tower