37.Wait! who?

We arrived on top of the hill, there was a particular spot where there is a concrete floor, I guess a house was built here before. Having us set up the picnic, I noticed a man not far away from us just about 10 meters away, he was hard to notice because of the trees and bushes.

I pulled Mina's shirt as she pas behind me, she quickly earned my attention.

Mina:Is there something wrong?

I turned to look at her then Y/n, thankfully Y/n was a bit far away so she wouldn't hear us. I gestured my hand to signal Mina to come closer.

Mina:Is something bothering you Min-yun?

Min-yun:Yes..That guy

I pointed to a guy who is sitting by the field of flowers. He was harder to noticed but yes he is on a field of flowers, just sitting there, thinking of something to have such a calm and comforting facial expression as he look down the hill to admire the beautiful view of the city. I do admit he has looks, an idol or a model?

Mina: That's Nate..I don't know his full name yet, because he just moved here 3 days ago..

Nate? It sounds too familiar.

Min-yun: I'm curious,what kind of person he is..

I mumbled,Mina heard so she replied which I'm thankful she did.

Mina:His very quiet...he loves to draw, he often draw sketches around the neighborhood, to pass time on..

Pretty more boring.

Mina:There is something weird about him..he only stayed at his home at day but left a 6 to somewhere and come back of 7 in the morning. Probably to stay with his family,but it's still weird and kinda creepy at the same time..

I spoke to soon, I can feel this Nate guys has something to do with the kidnapping. I don't know why though.

Min-yun:Nate.. I'll remind that.

It looks like his not that boring after all, it is weird for him to leave and go back home, not even sleeping on his house. If his innocent I'll like him go but if I found out he did something, better report it, if my presentiment is true then?

Y/n:Both of you..what are you talking about?

That snap me out of my thought Y/n was beside me and I didn't even notice.

Min-yun:Yes..

Y/n:You both seem to talk about something important..

I can hear from her tone of voice that she's worried. My only job is to protect Y/n,give her warnings and information, help her, and there might be others that I don't remember I need to do but getting her involved in the problem..is not my job, for I'll keep it only to myself.

Min-yun: It's nothing..

Y/n: Really? You don't really say nothing even if it's not important Yun?

I am? I did? I do? Did I always do that to her? Answering without any importance on the statement.

Min-yun:I do?

I turn to Y/n, she's giving me that normal facial expression she always does when she don't understand what is the situation she's in, like she's fall behind and not suitable to be part of our little chit chat.

Y/n:You mostly tell me anything even though it's nothing..

I signed deeply and look at her, I can totally read her, she's beginning to suspect me, better fix that before her curiosity and stupidity active and try and convince me to tell her.