96. Casino

-Min-yun Pov

How in Jin's world did we even get here? (・-・ )•••

Y/n: Min-yun! look I win! It was royal flush as expected!

Min-yun: Yeah but your not the actual player so that's half of a win..

We are in one of Taehyung's casinos, he pick us up at the mall after a Y/n finished her shopping.

In all honesty, Uncle Jeong called him over incase Y/n tries to be in 'koala mode', we all know what that means right?

Yeah let's not talk about her Bad luck when she's in Koala mode.

If your wondering where we are.

We are in one of the vip rooms in this casino house/building owned by one and only Taehyung, I wonder why he brought us here instead into one of his restaurants. This place has many loudmouths.. atleast not here on the VIP area.

In the room, one wall or glass wall really stands out because the glass is tinted, they can't really see us from up here, but we on the other hand is the opposite, we can see their every move.

(Just I imagine what wall the tinted glass is, and also where the entrance door is placed...yeah (• ▽ •;)hehe..)

We are in the third floor so we can clearly see that one big FLOOR or as big as a gala room, full casino games, in the first floor.

I don't know about you but..

I never have imagined Y/n knows all about this shit.

Why didn't the government even made this things legal...it should be illegal in my point of view-

Y/n: Min-yun Let's explore the building!

And here comes the koala mode red card, Hyung(Taehyung)! Where are you?! Your sister is going to get her self in a bad situation again if she step outside of this room?!

Min-yun: We are staying here missy, Non of us will even step an inch outside of that door, You hear me?

Y/n: why not?

Min-yun: Remember when you said I need a vacation, away from all your troubles..

Y/n: Yeah?

I just put up a blank expression, mean while the naive little brat infront of me just tilted her head acting all confused.

For God's sake... what's wrong with my bestfriend?

Min-yun: ...Your really hopeless whenever your brain contains air.

Disappointment is so clear in my voice.

Y/n: I'm just messing with you...and I don't want go through what happened with me and Muichiro ever again, why do I have bad luck?

Min-yun: The air head finally acknowledge the fact.