98. Buttercup

Continuing on this lovely walk on the casino.

Min-yun only follows Y/n, Y/n is talking about random things and Min-yun giving out his perspective and judgement from time to time.

They first walk around the third and second floor which mostly consisted VIP rooms and areas.

The fifth floor is staffs only.

The fourth floor is mostly storage.

The bottom floor is more fun than the others because it's where all the games are located, But you don't actually like the games there, you like the food area(?) better.

There is a bar but Min-yun dragged you away from it.

Of course this food area has many sets of food sections, You and Min-yun both choose the home made style foods that has all the food you like;

Bibimbap (Rice Bowl)

Japchae (Stir-Fried Glass Noodles)

Samgyeopsal (Korean BBQ)

Kimchi (Spicy Fermented Vegetables)

Haemul Pajeon (Seafood Vegetable Pancake)

Kimbap/Gimbap (Korean-Style Sushi)

Sundubu Jjigae (Soft Tofu Stew)

Tteokbokki (Spicy Red Rice Cake)

Of course you both ate lunch there.

After a bit of walking again after lunch, It was time for both of you to go back to the room, while walking suddenly a question pop up to your mind.

And also it's 3 PM now.

Y/n: Yun I never got to ask you but who's Sangmi..

Min-yun stopped on his tracks and look at you like your some person who has one brain cell.

Min-yun: Are you serious?

You look at him puzzled.

Y/n: Yes am serious or Do I have to repeat my question?

Min-yun clench his fist and faced you like his about to scold you, which is kinda not true since he will only answer you.

Min-yun: Y/n listen closely..Sangmi is literally Camille.. Camille is just her nickname.

Min-yun carefully explained, so that you can clearly understand it.

After he said that all the colors on your body disappeared, you felt like a bird pass by while saying, 'Pabo pabo pabo'.

You put your hand on Min-yun's shoulder, your head was looking down like you just got rejected by some puppy who wouldn't want to come towards you.

Min-yun just look at you, of course his looking down at your pitiful self, he found that oddly normal to be honest.

Y/n: Rate my stupidity Yun..

Min-yun: 10 out of 10, where did you even heard Sangmi from?

You step away from him and look at him in the eyes, enthusiasm is a clear reflection from your eyes.

Y/n: From Taehyung Oppa of course!

Min-yun: Tae?

Min-yun wondered.

'Does Buttercup have a secret cam or something? how the hell did she heard it from Tae...'

Min-yun knew that Taehyung sometimes spoke quietly, Min-yun doesn't even heard his mutters even on a closed distance with the tall boy (Tae).

Turning back to you, thought about Min-yun's family.