55. Phone

You all arrived at the park, of course with some family guards to accompany you four.

Jungkook:Hey Eun woo, Y/n! Let's go see the fishes on the lake!

Eun woo:Fish...

In Eun woo's tone of voice, it was clear that he was scared.

Y/n:Eun?

Eun woo:N-No thanks...

Taehyung suddenly immerged behind Eun woo, he put his hand on Eun woo's shoulder then looked at him.

Taehyung: Eun woo is afraid of Fishes...so please do not mention any of those things infront of him..Got that? Jungkook, Y/n?

At first he sounded calm to explain to you and Jungkook that Eun woo is afraid of Fishes, but after that he sounded threatening and warn full.

Jungkook: S-Sorry about that Eun woo!

Eun woo: It's ok you didn't knew!

Eun woo said happily like nothing happened.

Taehyung: Jungkook keep an eye out for these two brats..

Taehyung retrieved his hand from Eun woo's shoulder and just put it in his pockets. His calm now.

Taehyung: I'll be over there.

Taehyung walked towards a certain tree and sat down under it. (Damn! The tree is more luckier than me?! 🤧)

Jungkook followed what his older brother said, a cheerfully grabbed both Y/n and Eun woo's hand.

Jungkook:Ok then! Let's just go around the flower field!!

Eun woo:Yay!!

Y/n:Ok!!

Both Y/n and Eun woo said in unison, earning a warm smile from Jungkook.

•Taehyung pov•

Jungkook offered for them to just go around the fields, which is good, because I can look after them with the distance.

9:08 AM...We have plenty of time before going to the zoo. The acquirium..Now that was a good moment for us. Though. It's not really fair if we left the others behind when we go to the zoo.

Me and Jungkook will surely be scolded for 1 hour straight.

Taehyung:Huh?

I flinched a bit by the sudden feeling of being watched, I'm literally being watched.

And from the way I feel by the dagger gaze, it's seems that this person desires to kill me. That's normal and good, but dangerous at the same time, Y/n and Eun woo are not cut out to escape if something happens here. Me, Jungkook and the guards can shred handle them, but we will get distracted by time to time on keeping an eye on the brats.

What to do.....should I kill them?

No.. It's too risky here.. specially when I don't know if they're armed or not. Eun woo and Y/n they must be their targets.

Eun woo, His dad is a part from the underground, sometimes he often gets into trouble, I hate that bastard, doing something recklessly without thinking, everytime. It's not shocking if one of those enemies of his tried to assassinate Justin and Eun woo. What a troublesome world.