35. Playing tag

Min-yun:Mina?

Y/n:You know her?

Min-yun:Yes..her father is a killer..he stopped killing after Mina was born.Though,that does not change the fact that he killed people in the past..

Y/n:She struggling on money right now..

Min-yun was silent so you looked at him, he was thinking something serious.

Min-yun:Y/n.. Stay away from her.

Y/n:Uh? What?

Min-yun:I said stay away from her..we don't know if her father ever thought her some.... tricks.

Y/n:Jimin said you know everything..

Min-yun:not everything..

Y/n: Mina doesn't seem to a bad person

Min-yun: It's better to be prepared than sorry..we may not know if a person is just faking or just playing with you.

Y/n:I understand..

'I don't trust her but i want to help her..'

You saw Mina running out the gates. You being the stupid person you are followed her. Min-yun was sitting beside you, your sudden action took him on full guard mode.

Min-yun:Y/n..Where are you going?!

You did hear him but choose just run to follow Mina. Min-yun run off to follow you but got stopped by one girl who will probably confess her feeling to her. Probably not the best thing to do,since our Min-yun here is a not in the mode for those things.

He quickly push the mysterious girl out of the way. Gently. Then run off to catch up with you. Leaving the poor girl dumbfounded of Min-yun running off.

???:She already got bts and now even Min-yun..

The girl said annoyed as she crunch the love letter on her hand.

Min-yun:Shit! where did she go?

Min-yun said under his breath in annoyance as he looked for you.Lucky you, he found you after turning non stop just to find you running away not far from the distance. He quickly run, pushing himself through the crowd, not even caring of what people comment about him.

Min-yun:Y/n! Slow down!

Y/n:Ah! Yun sorry!

You saw Min-yun running towards you as you stand outside the entrance of a dark alley.

Min-yun:So where is she?

Y/n:Who?

Min-yun:Mina! The one that you were running to catch up on!

Min-yun shouted as he scratched his head rapidly in annoyance, making his hair slightly, just slightly messy.

Y/n:Oh..she umm

You looked towards the dark alley, doing that Min-yun quickly knew that Mina ran into the dark alley.

Min-yun:I thought your stupidity will get control of your self again..

Min-yun said as he fixed his bag lace up on this shoulder again.

Min-yun:But sadly we can't go in there, it's a dark alley way, we may not know what's hidden in the shadows..

You nodded hesitantly, you really wanted to follow Mina. The one who is in charge of is your brain not your stupidity but your curiosity.

Min-yun heald your hand and you two began to go back to school to wait for your ride home.