2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..

So I it all started when my dad asked if I wanted a cake or a pizza for my birthday..

And you know what I choose?

A pizza of course!

Who wants a cake I'm an adult I can pick whatever I want!

No I'm kidding I just don't like cakes...I Don't want to blow the candles like I'm being treated like a kid...then take a picture of me and then post tk on the internet .....yeah... But hey atleast bts would want some pizza ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧

Continuing on, I texted my cousin saying contact the a pizza shop whatever to reserve the order for this bitch's birthday! I was confident to have this pizza because my cousin is literally the pizza shop owner's friend...so yeah the pizza should be great.

(And yes...pizza is very expensive in my city, kinda, in my eyes at least. So pizza here is equivalent to Php 100+ or equivalent to 2-5 dolars. Just like ice cream....It's very rare for us to have shop that sells pretty normal food-heck we don't even have Starbucks on our city, YET.
You should literally travel to a bigger city just to buy a pizza because it's not available here-BEFORE but now my cousin's friend made a pizza shop so yeah thankful but it's still expensive in my perspective (๐•̆ ·̭ •̆๐))

And then the big day finally came.... OKAY BEFORE MY BIRTH DAY i literally sleep on 1 AM almost 2 AM even....then I woke up at 6 and read some mangas and manhwas(is that right..) on my phone. Then sleep again at 9AM and then wake up at 2 PM just to have forgotten my birthday...

Changing my Clothes because i don't have time for a shower..then to down to the party with mostly a forceful smile🙂....to be honest my cheeks kinda hurts..

(AND HERE'S WHY; simple, my face just straight up be showing a frown or just a face that shows DISINTERESTED

Example;

sorry about the pic it's not good but that's not that point here

literally this is my normal face.....Look people! I was born with it I can't just walk everywhere smiling like an idiot(╬ ಠ 益ಠ)

and Yes..people would always take my normal face as a disinterested one...)

only family members attended this small party... Allot of picture go take because we need to share the to the KAPAMILYA the name of a group that all of us members of the family are in..it's a group that let us chat with everyone.

I don't really chat much because I'm  more on going to find new books to read and more mangas to hunt, and also I'm nervous at even saying HI🖐 on that chat group...everyone in the family will read it.........It's a night mare.

But after all that we has fun, adults catching up with each other which I obviously avoided. (・ε・`)°°°

I don't like socialising......and you all know that (~˘▾˘)~♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪