81. Michin dude 2.0??

Min-yun: What kind of planet did she go to now? It's almost 4 AM...

I said in annoyance as I looked at the alarm clock. She's seriously taking to long.. 2 hours, is it that hard to bite an entire bowl of slad (ok my vegetarian side is acting up 🤤🥗) or whatever she picked as an unhealthy snack for today.

Better look for her or else.. I'll seriously can't focus on my phone. (Fact: His playing plantdvszombies 😅)

I got out of bed and forced myself to walk and find her, if she literally gets lost in her own home, I'll just fucking laugh infront of her grave in the future. It's not possible for her to get lost here, specially now that she remembered every corner of this place...Okay.

First on my list is of course the kitchen, but we got a serious problem, there is a total of 8 kitchen's in this mansion. The kitchen by the huge pool cottage-house, of course she's not possibly going to eat her snack there, in the middle of the damn night.

Second kitchen is by the lobby on the 4th floor. It's too far for her lazy ass to pick that kitchen. Third is near the back area of the mansion, in short by the back corridors that lead you to the backyard and it's also a No-no to that place, because the light is out once it strikes 9 there.

Third kitchen—am I seriously going to choose, I'll just choose the kitchen just 59 steps away from here, it also includes the steps to down stairs of course.

I walked in the hallways, and listening to a very silent eerie sounds(what??) and also the sounds of my steps.

I wonder why is it too silent today, mostly Mr.Lou and other upper class butlers and maids are already up preparing to whatever bts is about to do as they wake up.

*Crickkkk~*

One door opened and it was Jin's room, very easy to tell because J-hope put the sign 'Elmaria Jin'?? What's that??

Jin was rubbing his eyes, he was still looking sleepy as he walked out of his room, I stopped and now was standing about 3 meters away from him, he finally closed his door gently as possible and put his hands on his pockets lazily, he then came to an halt once he noticed my presence.

Jin: Min-yun??

He asked in a husky tone.

Min-yun: Umm..Hi?

At this point, I don't know how I'm going to explain to him that 'Oh hi Hyung, Y/n was lost in her own freaking house and now I can't find her because this is mansion is not just any mansion it's a maze that looks like a palace.'

Jin: What are you doing here? Specially on 4 AM in the morning... that's not like you.

Seriously.. why is everyone judging me today?

Min-yun: I was looking for Y/n..

Jin: Huh? Why?

Min-yun: She woke up on 2 AM and told me she's going to have a snack..and til now she's still not going back to bed.

Jin: She didn't came back after 2 hours?

Jin looked away from me and then started to slowly narrow his gaze at the picture frames infront of him. I can tell that we are think the same thing... something is definitely wrong here.

Jin: I'll ask some servants if they saw Y/n around while you find where she could possibly be after her snack.

I nodded and started to head towards her private library. Honestly she's sometimes seen sleeping on the comfy sofa there. I always wondered why she's always sleeping there.