8.The sleeping sheep

At night I couldn't sleep at all. When I entered the mansion I felt like I've been here before but in the same time not.

I kept having this image in my mind..I was on a crib then a masked man took me and set one bed on fire then ran away with me in his hands... Atleast that's what I understand on the dream or is it another person?

This image have been with me since I couldn't remember.No! No! Y/n it's just an image not a part of your past memory!! It must have a meaning or a sign?

I shook my head to forget about that dream. Let's just get some water and cool down a bit!

-Y/n is a kind of person who over think of something that she thought of being terrible in the future or she has no clue what it is.

As I went down the stairs which I thought leads to the kitchen, then guided me to a hall way while has two side ways.

Well as everyone said pick the left side because mostly that way is correct way to your destination.

???: what are you doing?..

Y/n:Ah!!!

I flinched suddenly, That sudden sound made me all most have a heart attack!

Y/n:Can you pls next time don't sneak up to people.. Jin...

I said almost soulless.

Jin:Sorry.. It's 10 already, and I always monitor the mansion because you know, the boys are sometimes not in their rooms..

Y/n:Oh! Well Jin.. I uhh..

This is embarrassing, but it's not my fault that I didn't know anything about the mansion so I can't get lost!

Jin:Lost? I get that all the time from guests.. Why are up? And not in bed?

Jin asked a little concerned.

Y/n:I can't sleep because something is bothering me so I came down stairs to have a glass of water..

Jin:if you want to go to the kitchen just go straight then turn left after that turn right you should spot the kitchen then..

Jin said with a sweet smile, that made me smile a bit. His comfortable to be with..

Y/n: left and right! Ok thank you!

I said sincerely.

Jin:Y/n! You can eat anything you want in the fridge but don't touch Tae's strawberries... And kookie's banana milk..

Y/n:anything else?

I kinda tilted my head in side for that.

Jin:Yes Suga is also in the kitchen..but don't worry he said he'll go back to bed after he finished his snack..

After that Jin then walked away on the opposite way. Y/n followed what Jin said and she reached the kitchen and was not expecting what she saw.