10.Rule to follow

As I entered my so called finished decorated room. I was greeted by two woman, probably the attendants and the house keeper, Mr.Lou.

They bowed to me for respect like I'm some royalty, they don't have to do that, it makes me awkward while facing them.

Mr. Lou: Young Miss Y/n, these two attendants behind me will be helping through the day...

Y/n:umm can you pls remove the Young miss... I prefer Y/n instead..

I said awkwardly, while scratching my un-itchy face.

Mr. Lou:I'm afraid we cannot do that Miss Y/n..

He said professionally, I can never go to his level of politeness. But since he said he cannot change it..I can't force them right?

Y/n:O-Ok then..

Mr. Lou:Lara will be in charge of your schedules and Rina will be your stylist..

'Stylist?'

Y/n:ok... But I don't need any services.. I can do fine on my own.

Mr. Lou:we insist Young Lady..

Y/n:...

'There is no point of arguing with them..'

Mr. Lou walked out the room. When he got out he smiled a bit because of Y/n's request.

It reminds him of someone he once knew.

Rina:I'll prepare your uniform Miss Y/n

Lara:Your classes will start in 8:30 so you have 2 hours to get to school

'I know that..'

Y/n went to take a shower. When she was in the shower she kept feeling that something is wrong with her stepbrothers.

She suspected her brothers as bullies in school since when the time Jungkook walked Y/n to class she saw other students hide or run away with fear.

Y/n is a very innocent girl since she was a kid. She pretty much lived in a very nice neighborhood.

But she has Nyctophobia fear on darkness, Y/n and her mother is the only one who knows about her fear of darkness.

Y/n came out of the shower and she saw that her two attendants has already left.

'Good that they know what privacy is!'

Y/n walked towards the closet and as Y/n opened the door she immediately widen her eyes and her breathing stop as she looked at the closet.