2.Seoul Korea

Y/n: Mom!!!

Mom:yes taffy cake?

Mom came out of her room while putting on her ear ring and also facing the mirror just laying there on the hall way.

Mom: What's wrong Y/N?

Y/n:Mom, you've been acting strange since we were on the plane..

Panic was all written on my mother's face. It's obvious she's hiding something from me, I mean..what would she be not hiding if she's Trembling like that already.

Y/N:Mom are you hiding something
from me?

I gave her an suspicious and worried expression. I wonder what she's hiding? Is it good or for the bad?

I just stood there for a mere second as I looked at her now standing infront of me.

Mom:Yes... But i promise, I'll tell you it once I think it's time ready

I then calmed down and looked at her with full excitement, I'm relieved that the cause is of her weird act is not something that is so serious, does this mean mom is in love?

Since she's willing to tell me the secret, I'm sure it's not that bad.

Y/N:Ok!

I gave her a bright smile.

Mom walked towards the door to go to work but suddenly stopped and walked back towards me to gave me a warm hug.

I always love her hugs.

Mom:Y/N honey.. I have work ok? I'll be back in between 7-9 pm if
your hungry-

Y/N:I know there's money in your 3th drawer on your closet. Its your
hobby to do that Mom

I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes and that made my mom giggle a bit.

Mom:ok I'll be going now to work.
School starts tomorrow but everything you want for school buy with the money okay!

*Clank*

Mom close the door and I'm left here alone in our apartment then I started thinking of what I should do to pass time.

Well mom did said there's a near by park,I can try going there to not get bored and also get to know someone and this neighborhood more.

I got my little bunny bag, put some money in, my phone, and a little book so I can read it while hanging out there if I decided to rest for a minute or so.

At the park•

As I arrived at the frickin far away park. I noticed that there's only 6 people here.

What did you expect Y/N?! it's fricking Thursday!! There's school and work!? So it's only logical to thought that at this time parks and playgrounds are like ghost park.

I decide to read my book on the park after that 10 minutes walk just to find this park that is TOTALLY not near as mom said.

Yes it's near if you take some transport or something.

But above all that it was peaceful and the park has a nice senary.

As time pass by it was finally Lunch time, I picked a nice looking fast food restaurant and decided to get food there.