67. Jungkook what did you say?

Eun woo can't help but fell that they are in a very awkward situation now.

Jewoo:Eun woo....

Eun woo:Is there something wrong mom?

Jewoo:There is..

....you need to pick a school."

___________________________________

Eun woo:Uhh what?!

Jewoo:A school..I also asked Uncle Kim if it's ok for Min-yun to also be your personal guard.

Eun woo:Wait... Really I can go to! (Your school name) academy?!

☝︎ (It's obvious that Eun forgotten about Min-yun as his body guard)

Jewoo giggled a bit seeing his cheerful son being so energetic than before.

Jewoo:(your school name) academy huh? Is that your choice of school??

Eun woo:YESS!! THAT'S MY PICK EOMMA!

Jewoo:Ok then (school name) academy it is!

Eun woo:Mama...what about dad though..

Jewoo:I already talked to him..we had a few arguments, but I had ways to convince him! So no need to worry!

Eun woo:Mama thank you!

Eun woo then gave his beloved mother a warm hug.

Jewoo: Though..I still didn't yet to inform this to your brother.

Eun woo:hah? But why?!

Jewoo:face your challenges on your own from now on Eun woo..You are a teenager now..and now my once held baby boy!

Eun woo: O-Okay..but I'm not so sure if Justin is going to allow it.

Jewoo:Yes you are right the chance for you to get permission from him is very slim.

Eun woo: .....But how about my–

Jewoo:the doctors said it's fine..your body is getting stronger year by year so your not as weak as you we're young before.

Eun woo: Okay...but...I do still need to wear a mask right?

Jewoo:Yes!!!

Eun woo:The other kids will look at me weirdly though...

Jewoo: Don't worry...your uncles are there, so no need to worry about bullies.

She said while causally smiling like it's normal for bts to bully their enemies.

Eun woo:Huh? But mom...why Min-yun. You do know his condition right?! We can't stress him out more! His still recovering for the next 2 weeks!

Jewoo just gave Eun woo a warm smile.

Jewoo: Well your uncles and grandpa said that it's fine with them, but they do disagree too you know.. It's Min-yun's decision to take the job. We'll not force him.

Jewoo said as he waves her hand around.

Eun woo:Oh good!

Jewoo: I heard that Joonyung is also planning to transfer to a different school..you should probably recommend your school because it's to late.

Jewoo began to stood up from the bed.

Eun woo: I will!!

Jewoo:Ok your brothers should call you right abou-