85. His Mentor

J-hope: Suga... explain.

Jin: Yes explain it already..

Suga who was resting his hands and head on his classroom desk suddenly got interupted by his annoying brothers which is are, The Talking bomb, The sunshine face, and the Jam hunter.

Yoongi: Shut up you guys, this class is going to start in about 20 minutes so you three better run back to your own scheduled classes..

Yoongi tried to make a quick morning nap since he literally woke up at 4 AM, from sleep on 10 PM, so he needs a nap to catch up for that, but it seems that his brothers has other plans for him on this morning.

J-hope: Come on hyung! Just tell us already!!

Yoongi lazily turn his head to the side so that he could answer his brothers more clearly.

Yoongi: She's with Mark...So don't worry.

'...'

.

.

.

.

The three chickens literally didn't know who Mark Yoongi is talking about ,they have a idea who but...

J-hope:The Mark Yien Tuan?

Jin: That Mark?!

Jimin: Oh...but didn't he die a long time ago?

Thankful one of them is calm, which was Jimin, Yoongi let out a huff and answered.

Yoongi: He just went missing..I wonder how Min-yun and Jeong-hoon will reach to this.

Jin: You mean you kept this a secret all this time? For how long?!

Yoongi: Since he received that mission on killing Eun woo...

J-hope: That was 10 years ago.....

Jin: ....How did you-

Yoongi: I'll answer all of your questions after my classes and nap.

J-hope: Okay see you at lunch then..

Yoongi just groaned as he lifted his bag on his desk and made it his pillow, he continued his sleep, forgetting about what happened just a moment ago so his mind can be put to rest. For a little while now.

'Mark knew where his position is... he wouldn't kill Y/n easly like that..so no need to worry about her being killed by 124 stabs on the body...wah~ But it is amusing how Mark do his job.. I wish he'll get out of his shell soon.' Yoongi thought as the darkness slowly consumed him into wonder land, where he can dream about him being a boring rock.

╔═════ஜ۩۞۩ஜ═════╗

Mean while and
Time skip brought to you
By Yoongi being savage