93. Family Past (part1)

Min-yun: 9 months old
Liam/Muichiro: 7 years old.

• • •

In an old rundown storage house.

There was two boys.

Sitting with each other to get through the cold winter season.

They have a thick blanket.

But that wasn't enough for the coldness of the winter weather.

It was dark.

Silent.

It was very lonely.

But the two boys was already used to it.

Little Muichiro:Hey when do you think mama will come back?
(I'm ready to die because of cuteness this single line made—)

The boy asked his companion, his companion only looked at the light coming through the door sides, their only light.

Liam: I....I don't know.

Muichiro:... Min-yun should drink his milk right about now, but about papa feeding him it's difficult to guess if he will even feed him..

Little Muichiro wondered while his twin brother Liam just looked over to the door, waiting for their father to hopefully open it. So they can finally take care of their little brother while their mother is working.

Liam: Cheer up I'm sure mom would be back soon.....I hope.

He whispered the last part and thankfully his little brother didn't notice or even heard it, he patted Muichiro's head then moved his hand to Muichiro's shoulder to move him closer to him, he can clearly see that Muichiro is shivering because of the cold.

Muichiro: Hyung Why can't we go out? The door isn't locked this time!

Liam: We can't.. You'll have a beating when that happens, I don't want that to happen to neither of us..
(Yet another dream brother is want 😌🍵)

Little Muichiro moved towards his brother's lap, Liam was shocked at his little brother's sudden change of position. Little Muichiro leaned on his brother's chest and made his older brother's hand as his side pillow to hug, soon Little Muichiro drift off to sleep peacefully, his twin on the other hand didn't sleep, he will wait for the door to open.

"Can't that bastard die already.."
________________________

Min-yun: 3 years old
Muichiro and Liam: 10 years old
Jin:14
Yoongi:13
J-hope:11
Rm:10
Jimin:9
Taehyung:7
Jungkook:6
MR.KIM: FREAKING 32 YRS OLD!
• • •
-4 PM

In one large living room, you can clearly see that two twins and a young boy sitting on a long sofa while 7 kids look at them almost not bothered but confused on why they are here.

The eldest son of the Kim's family however is not very happy so he turn towards his father.

Jin: so....Dad are you saying they'll be staying for with us for a bit?

A stern look is visible in Mr.Kim's face, he looked down at Jin who is secretly pleading 'Please tell me only 3 days, because I can't look after 9 problematic kids...ಠ◡ಠ'

Mr.Kim: Yes unfortunately. I was wondering if it's ok, I'm sure Mr.Lou wouldn't mind looking after them.

He took a side glace at the certain head butler, Mr.Lou looks un-bothered so that's a good news.