53. common brother to brother conversation

Eun woo:His..Ok I guess. He always texted you right?

Min-yun:Yes but he never really say how his doing..

Eun woo: Joonyung is fine now..He can already go to school!

Min-yun:Wait what?

Min-yun was confused, he knows Joonyung is going to school but why 'already' going to school?

Eun woo:It was a private school for boys..he doesn't really like it there, since the school is low at discipline.

Min-yun:In short his getting bullied.

Eun woo:I guess so.

Min-yun:Well I have a recommendation for him.

Eun woo was shocked, the last time he saw Min-yun, he was not very much of a talkative guy.

Eun woo:Huh? Where?

Min-yun:Our school..

Eun woo: you mean the top one in Seoul?

Min-yun:Did I ever say it's on the bottom rank?

Eun woo just shook his head while smiling, he finally had a new friend.

Y/n: I'm back!

Eun woo hurriedly got up and opened the door knowing Y/n is having her hands occupied with holding the silver platter where snacks stood ready to be eaten.

Eun woo:Woah that looks yummy..

You step inside letting Eun woo close the door behind you. You put the snacks on the table letting the games slides as you pushed the platter on the table.

 You put the snacks on the table letting the games slides as you pushed the platter on the table

Y/n:You know.. I'm kinda sometimes scared at the servants on the mansion..they served pretty fast.

Min-yun:They are very well trained..so don't be shocked.

You immediately grabbed a blueberry and eat it. Eun woo did the same.

Min-yun: Don't mind me here..just imagine I'm not even alive.

'How can I imagine you being dead on that bed?' Both you and Eun woo thought simultaneously, giving Min-yun an are-you-serious face.

—————————————————
•With our Jungkook pov•

We were all chatting with one another to catch-up on things. We only drank juice since we are going to hangout with Little Y/n, we can drink any alcohol or even wine. She'll definitely suspect us slacking off, and I don't want that image of a brother to her.

I wondered how long we are keeping this up, it's already been 3 hour since we started this unending conversation. it's starting to get boring.

Taehyung: I'm going home..